Read the Sunday Mirror today lads and lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

i think people are getting carried away:

first of all why would we want curbishley who is boring just look at charlton the past 10 years or so, 2nd of all why would curbs want to come to leicester? Third of all RK is our manager.

pds

Great name of the mirror reporter. :038:

Can't see a reason to move Kelly on or Back to previous job. He's done a good job on a shoestring, got us playing better football and stopped us losing silly games. At least we are getting a point out of games we shouldn't getting anything. If given some money he may be able to bring some players in to help us improve by winning games that we are drawing that we should be winning. I like RK and thinkl he should be given a chance to prove himself.

PFKAKTF FOX

I don't think anybody is saying Kelly should be sacked, I think it is more a case of people specualting as to what may occur if the takeover happens, with Kelly not being a household name, MM may decide to appoint a manager with a higher profile, especially if Mandaric believes it will help attract higher calibre players.

Brauny Blue

I don't think anybody is saying Kelly should be sacked, I think it is more a case of people specualting as to what may occur if the takeover happens, with Kelly not being a household name, MM may decide to appoint a manager with a higher profile, especially if Mandaric believes it will help attract higher calibre players.

Thats a good point:)

glyn

That's what people thought Bryan Robson was good at. Hang on, isn't he available at the moment :icon_conf :icon_conf

Stevie Lynex on the wing

Don't waste your money buying the stadium Milan, invest in the playing squad, they'll then bring you the money for the stadium.

Would you really spend all of your money on the stadium and hope for Gareth Williams, Josh Low, Stephen Hughes, Alan Maybury, Andy Johnson, COG et al to repay the money, I fecking wouldn't

:038: :icon_razz

Steven

My worry might be that RK might resemble Taylor in spending the money. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
My worry might be that RK might resemble Taylor in spending the money. :icon_conf :icon_conf
I'm with you Steven, get Kelly back behind the scenes. If MM is serious about making this club a force to be reckoned with, he won't do it with an unproven manager. He'll want a big name, but he'll also want RK to stay to keep the fans and players happy and as unsettled as possible.

If it was my money, I'd want the best team in there to make the gamble pay off. I'm sure he's already talking to somebody

Last edited:

alex

TBH I think the job RK is doing currently is fantastic - and i would hate to see him axed.

Stevie Lynex on the wing

Harry RedKnapp in about 6 months time.:icon_lol:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
TBH I think the job RK is doing currently is fantastic - and i would hate to see him axed.
The job he is doing is OK, but nothing more than that. The football is pretty poor at best, but the attitude has improved drastically, that is why I'd keep RK on as coach or a mr motivator

Muttley

If this went through and RK was removed or 'moved' to the backroom staff, it would taint it for me.
We are starting to get somewhere with him now after the terrible start and I think it would be two steps forward and one back.

Lboro fox

If RK is kept on as manager, he desperatly needs an experienced DOF/coach to help him out day to day. Also someone with a keen eye for talent wouldnt go a miss either.

alex

Exactly melts. But what he is doing with no money is to be applauded IMO, yesterday I saw in McAulay and Logan two great players for LCFC and he has to take credit for those two playing. He also moved Kismybum to CB last season and for my money he's the best we have; however he also paid for Kenton and has bought in Welsh and both I'm not too sure about.

MHS

i can see another story being released by MM by the end of the day-one denying everything that the mirror have printed

I think you could be right. :icon_cry:

I don't want you to be, I really don't. Mandaric would be fantastic, I just can't see it happening myself.

However I'd love to be incorrect!!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Exactly melts. But what he is doing with no money is to be applauded IMO, yesterday I saw in McAulay and Logan two great players for LCFC and he has to take credit for those two playing. He also moved Kismybum to CB last season and for my money he's the best we have; however he also paid for Kenton and has bought in Welsh and both I'm not too sure about.
I think we basically agree, RK looks to me to a great motivator but tactically naieve (sp). As somebody pointed, he might be dangerous with a chequebook.

This isn't the decision I'd necc make but it's one that I think MM will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670