Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ryan Bertrand is basically saying Leicester are the bigger club in the history books and in terms of league position, yet Reading are still the bigger club.

Is it just me or does that make no sense? :102:

Last edited:
And anyone who's been there knows it's actually a shit ground. But then most of us know what BG's doing :icon_wink

I wouldn't say its a shit ground, it's still a plastic non descript stadium like ours

Reading are a team who were first in the top flight in the 06/07 season and have a long history of being shite. I really do hope that your having a joke about this, because it can't be taken seriously.

We need someone on the right side NOT Oakley to take this prat apart and Gradel's at Leeds so I say give Adams a game show him the article and say make the position yours and see what he does.

Oakley was shocking on Tuesday nite and if he is not dropped he is hardly gonna worry about playing crap if NP picks him no matter what. Oakely could go on the bench and come on to beef up the central midfield cos I would say on current form Wellens and King deserve a chance. Berner should come back although young McGivern played okay and has a good shot. Start with Fryatt and Yann with Gallagher on the left and let Yann and Gallagher switch, and let Gallagher and Adams switch as well. Howard/DJ/Morrison/Waggy/Logan/McGivern the others on the bench.

I can't see why NP will drop Oakley with his bad games coming when played out of posistion, but do agree that Adams should come in, perhaps for King. Our best football has been played with Oakley and Wellens in the middle.

I have always supported Howard, even when a lot of city fans didn't but he has had enough chances now and maybe coming on from the bench as at Coventry may make the difference. Gallagher to start up front (his natural position) with Fryatt.

Oh and get Nielson out!!!

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
McGivern

Adams
Oakley
Wellens
Dyer

Gallagher
Fryatt