Reading game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT 0-2 Boos from the crowd.

Steven said:
highland fox said:
But they aren't players Craig Levein as brought in,he's been left to make do with these players.When he gets his own players in then feel free to slate him.

MA got us promotion using players that were not his own. :wink:

and relagated with the players he brought in! :D :D

What a load of cocks... Bloody hell, we're poor aren't we? Top two Webbo? You're having a laugh.

Well you don't seem to happy with the performance..things will only change significantly when CL can get 2 or 3 players in.You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's hear..as it were.We are slightly better team than we were before CL came in though

another wonderful day at walkers stadium.we must start winning these games.even if we got promoted we would be straight back down at this rate

Too true PF,but there is a hell of a lot of mediocrity in this League,sadly we are currently amongst that mediocrity.

highland fox said:
So I take it you want MA back then Steven?

If it was a side MA had not bought. :wink:

very true highland,but we must give the new manager time to get his team together,he has no option at the moment as these are the players he has inherited.time will tell

highland fox said:
We'd have done better with Nalis up front IMO..eh Steven :wink:

Very possibly. :wink:

Well what a shower of shit. I think fortunately for us the league is so in-consistent the results don't look too bad week in week out, but our performance today was somewhat crap.

I made a point on another thread of saying that Blake should start and he's looked nifty the last few times he's come on. Boy do I regret saying that.

Stearman looked promising, well certainly better than Makin, and I thought Gillespie had a decent game. Dabizas also played well.

When we brought Connolly everyone was excited, but i'm sure i'm not alone in saying this, he's not really excited me. We need a striker who will run at the defence and scare them shitless and we havn't got anyone like that. Connolly works hard like Dickov, but he's know where near as direct in his play.

But it's only 7 games in for Levein and it would be very harsh to criticise him just yet.

alex said:
Top two Webbo? You're having a laugh.

I didn't say we would finish in the top 2. I said we could finish in the top two if we played to our potential. Today we didn't, and we won't make the play offs if we play like that every week.
Hope we don't play like that on Friday - but even if we do it might be enough to beat the tree shaggers.

Can't wait for our day out in Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670