Pre Match Reading Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as Saturday where possible (maybe Pantsil for Peltier,Gally for Vassell SSL for Bamba if we have to ) oh and that Shlupp lad on the bench expecting harder test but a 2-1 win Nugent Mills. Lets make the KP a graveyard for visiting teams

I have just been on a Reading forum. Opinion there is divided. Half think they will win with the reason usually being that they always do well against us. Half think they will lose due to them having a shaky defence and a blunt attack.

There is resentment against Mills. Some want him sent off while others want to wait until he scores an own goal before being sent off.

There was also a thread that wondered whether the game would be postponed because of the riots.

I have just been on a Reading forum. Opinion there is divided. Half think they will win with the reason usually being that they always do well against us. Half think they will lose due to them having a shaky defence and a blunt attack.

There is resentment against Mills. Some want him sent off while others want to wait until he scores an own goal before being sent off.

There was also a thread that wondered whether the game would be postponed because of the riots.

Didn't rovrum have a 100% record against us in the league cup before Tuesday?
On that basis, I say 3 -1 to Lestah :)

We'd also never won at the Ricoh until last Saturday as well...

Last edited:
At the Reading match exchange your ticket stub from the Cov game for a free beer or soft drink!

Typically I through mine out this morning :(

Last edited by a moderator:
At the Reading match exchange your ticket stub from the Cov game for a free beer or soft drink!

Typically I through mine out this morning :(

As long as you are in the ground before 2

Do we have any idea why they seem to hold such resentment towards Mills? It appears to predate his move to Leicester when reading their forums but there seems to be little reasoning offered beyond a perceived 'attitude'...

As long as you are in the ground before 2

Which is possible if the 'Fans Village' was your cup of tea. The OS reports it will return this weekend.

Last edited:
Fans village.Great.Everything I go to the football to escape from is now right there waiting for me.Can't even escape it by going stright into the ground as apparently some non-entity X Factor loser from 2 years ago is the main entertainment both before kick-off & at half-time.
I swear I preferred the 70s & 80s when all i had to worry about was dodging sharpened coins on the Kop & avoiding being attacked on the way home.
A game of FOOTBALL is all I go for...IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME FFS!!!
I don't need cheerleaders,working men's club standard "entertainment",goal music,big screens or any fecking thing else.

Drink...1st half...meat pie...drink...2nd half.

That'll do me & has done for 35 years.

X-Factor.

Jesus wept.

Fans village.Great.Everything I go to the football to escape from is now right there waiting for me.Can't even escape it by going stright into the ground as apparently some non-entity X Factor loser from 2 years ago is the main entertainment both before kick-off & at half-time.
I swear I preferred the 70s & 80s when all i had to worry about was dodging sharpened coins on the Kop & avoiding being attacked on the way home.
I don't need cheerleaders,working men's club standard "entertainment",goal music,big screens or any fecking thing else.

X-Factor.

Jesus wept.

:038:

X-Factor.

Jesus wept.

I tip my cork hat to you sir. Although the foxy ladies always made me smile.

Someone who is/was searching for the link.

I'm searching for the link, any help with that?

I'd heard it was Thai 3 (They have Champions League listed but no Leicester) None of the other Asia Channels have it they are showing the earlier Brum v Cov.

I'd heard it was Thai 3 (They have Champions League listed but no Leicester) None of the other Asia Channels have it they are showing the earlier Brum v Cov.

Birmingham v Cov is the same time as our game

Schmeichel

Abe Mills Bamba Konchesky

Wellens Fernandes

Danns King Gallagher

Nugent

Subs: Weale, St. Ledger, Pantsil, Dyer, Schlupp

MyP2P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670