reading sqaud probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

CL has a prob

he has said on lcfc.com

the prob is the left side, due to twato and sheeham suspended

"we will have to suffle the pack once again for thev reading game somewhat,but we will look into that and try to come up with something that will certanily help us "

is he leaveing (CL) that would help lots

newtonfox

trying to keep the faith

Stearman left back Smith left wing and sylla back on the right where is the real problem?

fcukcov said:
Stearman left back Smith left wing and sylla back on the right where is the real problem?

Sylla back.....where was he yesterday? Packing his bag for The African Nations Cup.
He might stick Kisnorbo left back and bring Williams or Hughes into the middle..

One thng we do seem to lack is that creative spark in Midfield. :icon_eek:
We need to find a way of putting Williams and/or Hughes in the team. If Kissie has to play, put him at left back, williams in the mid with joey and hughes on the right and Sylla ........out of the way... ;)

xsubmariner said:
We need to find a way of putting Williams and/or Hughes in the team. If Kissie has to play, put him at left back, williams in the mid with joey and hughes on the right and Sylla ........out of the way... ;)

My thoughts exactly X

highland fox said:
Sylla back.....where was he yesterday? Packing his bag for The African Nations Cup.
He might stick Kisnorbo left back and bring Williams or Hughes into the middle..
thought Sylla wasnt going? We were all begging him to go a few weeks back.

why not go in with only three at the back, he has chosen to play that way in the last couple of games and it has looked ok. Admittedly this was forced on him due to the stupid sendings off

I know I'm a misserable pessimist but as we are going to loose against Reading, does it matter who is available & gets picked? :087:

Doom doom glum woe despair misery etc etc going down going down etc etc...

COME ON CITY COME ON CITY COME ON CITY
Reading have got to loose soon:)

xsubmariner said:

not a bad idea

The 'So Frustrating' article from the Mercury is a must read.

The point is made that we will be disadvantaged tomorrow night becasue Tiatto is suspended!

I would have thought that the only time we are disadvantaged is when he is not suspended and that is why its a superb opportunity, with nothing to lose, to re-group and hit Reading with an attacking formation and go for the three points. I am certain that this would have been the tactics of the late, great Jock Wallace.

On an even more encouraging note the article confirms that CL has worked out that a win and a defeat produces more points than two draws.

:038: :icon_lol: unfortunately i fear the worst against reading :icon_sad: god i hope im wrong.........

Yorkshire Vixen said:
:038: :icon_lol: unfortunately i fear the worst against reading :icon_sad: god i hope im wrong.........

I'm sure if we lose YV many on here will be able to draw on the positive aspects of the performance.........

newtonfox said:
Syalla lost a member of his family a few days before so i was told ,he was at the game for a while (as i spoke to him ) but had to leave to be with family :frown:

newtonfox

Was sylla sitting in the Kop with you then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566