Realistic Targets For The New Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

I think with a pre season with sven training right and the new recruits that will enter we will be champions next season without a doubt. I am going to put my future side which i beleive will win us the league.

GK: Keiren Westwood (First Choice) (Freebie)
GK: Chris Weale (Back up)

RB:Kyle Naughton (1.8m)
LB:Greg Cunnigham (Loan)
CB:Sol Bamba
CB:Miguel Vitor (750k)
CB:Ben Mee(1.2m)

RM:paul Gallagher
LM:Jason Koumas (Freebie)
CM:Yuki Abe
CM:Ritchie Wellens
CM:Andy King

CF:Diamancy Kamara (Freebie)
CF:Darius Vassel
CF:Danny Graham (2m)

there aint much change apart from perm signings but with the right training and attitude throughout this side would be more than capable. wont happen will be a new starting 11 for the start of next season without a doubt.:bang::cat::cat::cat::cat:

I think with a pre season with sven training right and the new recruits that will enter we will be champions next season without a doubt.

Yes, but this is REAL football, not a simulated computer game. :tumbleweed:

Vitor 750k permo? Brilliant stuff... I haven't had a laugh like that since I read "we will be champions next season without a doubt"

My favourite bit was where he made up a load of arbitrary valuations of players.

My favourite bit was where where some he made up some bizarre elvish fantasy land where he was manager of Leicester City Football Club and had some kind of control over who we sign and who we don't.

Last edited:
My favourite bit is where you all circle like rabid piranhas, if such is possible: the poor chap has only stated who he thinks worth signing and what he thinks they would cost. Surely, that's part of the purpose of this board, to dream a little. Disagree with his targets/valuations, but why so vitriolic? :102:

My favourite bit is where you all circle like rabid piranhas, if such is possible: the poor chap has only stated who he thinks worth signing and what he thinks they would cost. Surely, that's part of the purpose of this board, to dream a little. Disagree with his targets/valuations, but why so vitriolic? :102:
My new favourite bit... Oh, forget it.

Okay...

Well, I think all of the valuations for the players are way off. You'd probably need to at least double all of them for what their clubs would be looking for.

And I'm not convinced that just adding Westwood, Koumas and Danny Graham.... and ditching a lot of players... will see a team that might scrape a top half finish will make us champions next season.

I think we'll see quite a few changes over the summer, and I have no idea who they'll be. But, I'd expect quite a few to be players coming in from overseas, as well as players coming down from the Prem too. I can't see us signing players from the Championship or lower, as it's not where Sven's knowledge lies.

I think we'll be more likely to play 4-4-2 next season though, which means new midfielders coming in. I think we need changes in every department to be honest.

At Man City, Sven bought in players from all over, and did a very good job with it for the most part (Elano, Corluka etc), and I expect similar here to be honest (obviously not the same quality as them, but respective to our division).

Bearing in mind we've got 7 players on loan currently, they'll all need replacing/resigning... I think we'll have about 10 new players into the club for next season (including any of the current loanees coming back to us)

Last edited:
Paul Pogba the next Manchester United star?

Would it be worth 6 months on loan at City

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib0nqjrRNoI[/YOUTUBE]

or Ravel Morrison another future Manchester United star

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skJYJyXzqms&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

I doubt that ManU would let them out on loan so early in their careers but you never know.

I think with a pre season with sven training right and the new recruits that will enter we will be champions next season without a doubt. I am going to put my future side which i beleive will win us the league.

GK: Keiren Westwood (First Choice) (Freebie)
GK: Chris Weale (Back up) SELL HIM FOR FIREWOOD

RB:Kyle Naughton (1.8m) NOT A CHANCE IN HELL HE'LL SIGN.
LB:Greg Cunnigham (Loan) WE CAN REBUILD HIM
CB:Sol Bamba
CB:Miguel Vitor (750k) NOT A CHANCE IN HELL
CB:Ben Mee(1.2m) NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

RM:paul Gallagher
LM:Jason Koumas (Freebie) BAD APPLE
CM:Yuki Abe
CM:Ritchie Wellens
CM:Andy King

CF:Diamancy Kamara (Freebie) WOULDN'T TAKE HIM
CF:Darius Vassel

there aint much change apart from perm signings but with the right
CF:Danny Graham (2m)
training and attitude throughout this side would be more than capable. wont happen will be a new starting 11 for the start of next season without a doubt.:bang::cat::cat::cat::cat:

a few amends!

Dont we already have a thread for this??

Edit - that was a thread for goalies... cant we merge them??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670