Reasons to smile pt . 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Well, what a surprise, City make a 'solid' start to the season. No, that's not the surprise.

Well, what a surprise, City fans are already writing off any promotion hope this season. No that's not the surprise.

The surprise is the same as a reason to smile, although that needs some explaining.

Since I started using this forum many things have remained the same.
We all get as evenly excited by our beloved sides' good displays as we do our bad ones. We all excite at the prospects of any fresh blood coming in and also excite in their lack of ability as much as their 'ability', we all moan of atmosphere desperate for the filbo nights of magic and of all things O'Neil. These things are all the same.

The surprise and the reason to truly smile are that when I started using this forum and in all the time that has consumed, Nottingham Forest have been heading for what happened today. Nottingham Forest lost at home to S****horpe United in a LEAGUE encounter. The tress lost at home to S****horpe United. Marlon, if you ever still watch, te-rah me duck...'total football?'...

Conclusion? Fans are the only predictable thing about this beautiful game. Well played Scunnie.

Get into 'em, **** 'em up... Come on you foxes.

Last edited:
Was thinking much the same today.

Remembered when Trees fans would have been crawling all over our message boards noting our 14th place & stating we hadn't improved since last season.

But look at the Trees, 20th in the 3rd division - I mean League 1

you should all be ashamed of yourselves laughing at the trees for losing to s****horpe.

Actually bo***cks no you shoudln't lets all p**s ourselves stupid!!:081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
you should all be asahmed of yourselves laughing at the trees for losing to s****horpe.

Actually bo***cks no you shoudln't lets all p**s ourselves stupid!!:081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

who is As Ahmed???

23000 was the maximum for their 1st game. Expect like us they will average around 28000 for their 1st season in the new stadium.

Thanks boys!!!

I have to have imaginary friends. Cant find any real ones!! Espcially not on here!;)

Anyone shed any light on why Leeds had such a shite crowd for their match with Wolves( 21000). Had their fans lost faith after a couple of poor results? This was a decent fixture and i'm sure Wolves would have sold their tickets. So why only an half full Elland Road? have the glory hunters gone elsewhere?:102:

fcukcov said:
Thanks boys!!!

I have to have imaginary friends. Cant find any real ones!! Espcially not on here!;)

There, there. :056: ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Brauny Blue said:
Anyone shed any light on why Leeds had such a shite crowd for their match with Wolves( 21000). Had their fans lost faith after a couple of poor results? This was a decent fixture and i'm sure Wolves would have sold their tickets. So why only an half full Elland Road? have the glory hunters gone elsewhere?:102:

Price of tickets. Raised this year. Many have boycotted but expect it to be back up when Leeds Rhinos finish their season.

lynch me for this if you will, but i thought it was quite funny...

i went to the city ground for the f****t v s****horpe game as a uni mate of mine is a trees fan, and it really was hilarious. anyone moaning about us playing badly try watching forest, they are awful! league one really is as bad as i thought it would be. commons and david johnson aside they really were crap, which made me smile :)

fcukcov said:
Thanks boys!!!

i promise i wont pick up on your spelling anymore, im not even going to mention how you spelt especially...... D'Oh :073:

look i had a bit to drink earlier!! stop picking on me.:090:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670