Received the new shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperLCFCanstey

just got in from the girlfriends house after going straight from work, to my suprise a big package on the dining table. so i open it and out pops a wrapped JJB lcfc shirt, 1 day early. surely thats naughty!!!! also no free car mini kit yet they say its on the way as the suppliers have messed up (am i suprised?). overall i am impressed with the shirt it feels nicer than the current one, my current strip has a few bobbles on the stomach area. this one feels like it wont bobble. what do others think to it? (lets keep the 1 year bullshit talk to a minimum).

cooperLCFCanstey said:
just got in from the girlfriends house after going straight from work, to my suprise a big package on the dining table. so i open it and out pops a wrapped JJB lcfc shirt, 1 day early. surely thats naughty!!!! also no free car mini kit yet they say its on the way as the suppliers have messed up (am i suprised?). overall i am impressed with the shirt it feels nicer than the current one, my current strip has a few bobbles on the stomach area. this one feels like it wont bobble. what do others think to it? (lets keep the 1 year bullshit talk to a minimum).

In what way is the 1 year talk - bullshit?

i dont mean its bullshit that its for 1 year and i have actually just been robbed of another 35 quid this time next year, but i wanted this thread to be soley about the shirt itself not the subjects surrounding it i.e rip offs, money grabbing Paul Mace's and how we arent exactly a family club right now.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
i dont mean its bullshit that its for 1 year and i have actually just been robbed of another 35 quid this time next year, but i wanted this thread to be soley about the shirt itself not the subjects surrounding it i.e rip offs, money grabbing Paul Mace's and how we arent exactly a family club right now.

OK - just thought we would clarify

One of the Trust board got a sneak preview (i.e feel of) the kit on the day it was announced & thought the quality was fine, had there not been the 1 year issue we don't think there would be many complaints

cooperLCFCanstey said:

Get a life Tommy, no one MAKES you buy the clobber, The club IS a business like it or not, and like all businesses it has to make money, we are the customers ! who else are they going to target ? you have a choice USE IT !!!!!

mad biker said:
Get a life Tommy, no one MAKES you buy the clobber, The club IS a business like it or not, and like all businesses it has to make money, we are the customers ! who else are they going to target ? you have a choice USE IT !!!!!

No one makes us buy it.

No one makes the club tell lies about it either. But they continue to do so.
A couple of years ago they said they would only be doing two year kits from now on. They put it in the customer charter. Then they released a one year 'fosse gold' away kit, and explained this was only one year because of the 120th anniversary. So they thought that justified going against what they'd said previously.
Then when they announced the new home kit they tried to justify it by saying other clubs did it. I don't care what other clubs do. I do care that our club consistently says one thing, then does another. They've lied about ticket prices, they've lied about La Manga, and I'm sure they've lied about other things we don't know about.
They've been doing this for years, they seem to think we're idiots because they think we'll forget what they've said in the past. We shouldn't let them get away with treating us like idiots.

webmaster said:
mad biker said:

No one makes us buy it.

A couple of years ago they said they would only be doing two year kits from now on. They put it in the customer charter. Then they released a one year 'fosse gold' away kit, and explained this was only one year because of the 120th anniversary. So they thought that justified going against what they'd said previously.
Then when they announced the new home kit they tried to justify it by saying other clubs did it. I don't care what other clubs do. I do care that our club consistently says one thing, then does another. They've lied about ticket prices, they've lied about La Manga, and I'm sure they've lied about other things we don't know about.
They've been doing this for years, they seem to think we're idiots because they think we'll forget what they've said in the past. We shouldn't let them get away with treating us like idiots.

good grief, bitter and twisted or what ???

mad biker said:
webmaster said:
mad biker said:

No one makes us buy it.

No, I just don't like being treated like an idiot, lied to and taken advantage of.

If you think that's ok, that's up to you. You obviously have different moral standards to me.

If we let them get away with treating us like shit they'll continue to do it - and it'll get worse.

Football is not like any other business. If Tesco treated us badly we could go to Asda instead. But football clubs know they've got a captive audience, and they take advantage of it. To some extent they have to do that to survive, and I understand that. It's all the bullshit that comes with it that I don't like. I don't know how much the kit thing was down to Paul Mace - but I do know he's lied to us in the past about other things, and when challenged he hasn't answered the question, he's just come out with a load of spin about us getting 'value' etc.

It seems our club is morally bankrupt from top to bottom. The change of ownership was supposed to improve things, but that hasn't happened.

...i never said i was forced to buy it did i? i just stated i wanted the thread stearing clear of all the talk, as Foxes_Trust seemed to understand but i think you have taken this the wrong way mad biker.

webmaster said:
mad biker said:
webmaster said:
mad biker said:

No one makes us buy it.

No, I just don't like being treated like an idiot, lied to and taken advantage of.

If you think that's ok, that's up to you. You obviously have different moral standards to me.

If we let them get away with treating us like shit they'll continue to do it - and it'll get worse.

Football is not like any other business. If Tesco treated us badly we could go to Asda instead. But football clubs know they've got a captive audience, and they take advantage of it. To some extent they have to do that to survive, and I understand that. It's all the bullshit that comes with it that I don't like. I don't know how much the kit thing was down to Paul Mace - but I do know he's lied to us in the past about other things, and when challenged he hasn't answered the question, he's just come out with a load of spin about us getting 'value' etc.

It seems our club is morally bankrupt from top to bottom. The change of ownership was supposed to improve things, but that hasn't happened.

Marvellous couple of posts, Webbo - do you fancy forming a protest group with me ?

Perhaps we could call it :.

"Fans Against The Twats in Your Club Undermining Normal Trading Standards"

Or the F.A.T.T.Y. C.U.N.T.S. for short

I think we're on to a winner

Anyone want to join ?

:lol: :lol:

Can we all just chill...its a funking shirt for funks sake. In life its just not important! Buy one or don't, its your choice!

homer said:
webmaster said:
mad biker said:
webmaster said:
mad biker said:

No one makes us buy it.

Marvellous couple of posts, Webbo - do you fancy forming a protest group with me ?

Perhaps we could call it :.

"Fans Against The Twats in Your Club Undermining Normal Trading Standards"

Or the F.A.T.T.Y. C.U.N.T.S. for short

I think we're on to a winner

Anyone want to join ?

count me in :D :roll:

highland fox said:
You've got my support homer.

You are mistaken, HF

This is not the Foxes Truss, it's a brand new organisation

If you are still interested that's me, you, Lazzer and Webbo

Nice to see the heavyweights of this forum getting behind a just cause

I'm not interested in any organisation...you borrowed my truss and I want the fecker back.

Oh great! Lets all join Homer's gang...yet no one wanted to be part of my organisation T.W.A.T otherwise known as, The War Against Tigers.

I guess I know where I stand ;-)

You are indeed the only TWAT around here.........

Silver,with you being the head of your organisation does that make you the big T.W.A.T ? ;-)

Would love to continue on this thread but I`m off to the prison, sorry Megastore to be lied to and treated like shit, by the club I love, well love to slag off, to buy my new shirt, oh my god, treason, he`s buying the hew shirt instead of protesting, moaning and trying not to give them any money because they might launch another new kit within the next 15 years ! Yaaaaaaawn!! :smt006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669