record breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby relegated to Div 2
Leicester relegated to Div 3

I think we'd be better hiding than taking the piss.

We are in no position to take the piss out of others,we are lower than we have ever been.

I don't know if I'd rather be them tbh, relegated as the worst team in Premiership history, and by a good few points as well.

I wouldn't like to have that hanging over me for god knows how many years..

I don't know if I'd rather be them tbh, relegated as the worst team in Premiership history, and by a good few points as well.

I wouldn't like to have that hanging over me for god knows how many years..

and how long do you suspect we are going to be dwelling over the fact we've gone to division 3 for the first time ever?

I orignally thought this thread was about Rocastle.

Why wasn't Scholes sent off yesterday thats what I want to know ?

why he isn't sent off every time he slides on the floor baffles me. great player but possibly the worst when it comes to making tackles

and how long do you suspect we are going to be dwelling over the fact we've gone to division 3 for the first time ever?

I don't think that's quite the same as being in the history books as the worst ever team, bigger teams than us have dropped to the third tier, we weren't the first and we won't be the last..

but Derby could remain the worst ever Premiership team for some time to come, 11 points in a season is pitiful regardless of the league they were playing in.

Remember they just lost 4-0 to a team who have been relegated with them - so who's to say they won't struggle next year as well...

I don't think that's quite the same as being in the history books as the worst ever team, bigger teams than us have dropped to the third tier, we weren't the first and we won't be the last..

I think that will all be banished when the results are read out at the Walkers, Pride Park and City Ground next season.

Derby were always to go down

A friend of mine (Carlisle fan who lives in Nottingham) went to a Derby match recently with some other friends and heard them chanting "Lets pretend we've scored a goal" followed by a mass celebration - at least they've kept their sense of humour :icon_bigg

A friend of mine (Carlisle fan who lives in Nottingham) went to a Derby match recently with some other friends and heard them chanting "Lets pretend we've scored a goal" followed by a mass celebration - at least they've kept their sense of humour :icon_bigg
:icon_lol::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69