record breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still miss Roy Castle,programme went down hill when that Black athlete with the silly laugh took over IMO

I still miss Roy Castle,programme went down hill when that Black athlete with the silly laugh took over IMO
I hate that ****, what a **** and complete **** that Akekake twat is.

I am happy for him to die.

Steve Bennett always has been utterly shite at his job, it wasn't surprising.

I believe there were 4 major decisions of which he got all of them wrong.

I don't know if anyone else agrees but i really do think alot of these ref's favour the bigger teams, rio's handball would have be given if that was any other team, other then the "top 4" and for a fact if that was a wigan player that did the same tackle's as the ginger tosspot scholes, they would have been sent off

Last edited:
The Derby crowd also had a large banner on Sunday

"Yet another record breaking season for the Rams"

Last edited:
Kris Akabusi once came to my school and he was signing an autograph for me when some scallywag ran up behind him slapped him on the back of the head and shouted "Peanut head" Kris gave chace.
I never got my autograph.

I'd rather be Leicester than Derby, and so should all of us.

Kris Akabusi once came to my school and he was signing an autograph for me when some scallywag ran up behind him slapped him on the back of the head and shouted "Peanut head" Kris gave chace.
I never got my autograph.

He's doing the after dinner/ motivational speaking circuit at the moment. Saw him a few years ago at a corporate function. Have to agree with Melton. The guy is an annoying twat. If it wouldn't have cost me my job I'd have thrown some heavy/sharp objects at the prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69