RedSpottedHanky Fantasy Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
RSH are giving points away again. last time it was the Olympic Games and TB members were able to get ££££s off train travel - now it's a fantasy competition based on the forthcoming GP season.

You can join in by going to http://fantasygp.games-redspottedhanky.com. First 'Register to Play', then choose four drivers, two teams, an engine and a bonus circuit.

You will then be able to join the TalkingBalls mini-league to track your progress against other TB members. The details you need are:

League Name:
TB GP
League password:
talikngballs

It's simple and FREE – plus there are some fantastic prizes to win! Join the TB mini-league now and put your skills to the test!

Last edited:
Did you spell the password right when you put it in?

:icon_redf

eeerrr... I'd like to say that I'd done it deliberately to make sure that people were bothering to follow the instructions letter-for-letter - but I don't think spion would let me get away with it.

I can confirm that the password really is talikngballs

It's different if nothing else!

:icon_redf

eeerrr... I'd like to say that I'd done it deliberately to make sure that people were bothering to follow the instructions letter-for-letter - but I don't think spion would let me get away with it.

I can confirm that the password really is talikngballs

It's different if nothing else!

Should have stuck with the prediction league.

Last edited:
Nice start :icon_wink

Over £34 worth of free train travel already clocked up by participants in the TB GP league.

Somebody who named his team 'AxeWound' (yes, really!) needs to complete their selections or they won't be getting any points.

I forgot that I had Hulkenberg in my team...the bacon didn't even start the race.

Boc how does the free train travel thing work? Where do I see what I have accumulated?

Bit late but I have entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00