RedSpottedHanky Fantasy Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boc how does the free train travel thing work?

It's one RSH loyalty point (worth 1p off a train ticket) for every point gained in the competition. There was a maximum payout of £15 on the Olympics competition but I can see no reference to any maximum this time round; that could make for some pretty hefty totals - Durham has £9.14 worth of points already!

Please make sure though that you have a RSH hanky account registered with the same email address that you have used for the competition - otherwise and you will get no loyalty points and no cheap train tickets. Loyalty points will be added within 28 days of the last GP so not until the last week of November/first week of January - too late for the summer hols but in plenty of time for Christmas.

Where do I see what I have accumulated?

You should be able to see the accumulated points for yourself and the rest of the TB League here

Last edited:
Is that why I have zero points in the mini league?

I don't know - but check again because the total for the league is now almost £42 so more has been added since my earlier post on the subject.

Which team are you?

BRRRUM

It now appears to have updated

With the previous competitions they didn't update everybody at the same time. They reckon to have the job completed within 48 hours of each race ending.

14 - les Yetis Electric sont arrivées.

Pts Team
914 Duzza F1
792 Royston Vasey Racing
483 team bocadillo
449 Engine Failure
429 Team Mary Rose
423 HaworthFox
351 BRRRUM
344 Doolochfox

New teams, yet to score:
Two Foxes
GazLCFC
Fox In Notts
DavidCoulthardSquareHead
I predict a Fryatt
Electric Yetis
AxeWound

Last edited:
Over £34 worth of free train travel already clocked up by participants in the TB GP league

And that will be the best it gets. They have amended their T&Cs. The maximum bonus achievable is now £15.00 per entrant. However, this will be accumulated from races 2-19. All points won so far can be added onto the £15.00. Gutting for the late comers and those who missed the practice session points. And worse for those who thought this would pay for their rail season ticket.

Last edited:
And that will be the best it gets. They have amended their T&Cs. The maximum bonus achievable is now £15.00 per entrant. However, this will be accumulated from races 2-19. All points won so far can be added onto the £15.00. Gutting for the late comers and those who missed the practice session points. And worse for those who thought this would pay for their rail season ticket.

Not quite so gutting for those people who played their bonus race last weekend and who have doubled the amount that they will add to that £15.

I'm not really surprised that they have put this £15 limit on; it did apply when they did a similar promotion during the Olympics and presumably should have been applied from the start this time. They'll now be realising though that with the crazy points system in the GP competition, people will lose interest after about the fifth race by which time everybody will have reached the maximum. Of course we'll still have to wait until Christmas to have the bonus added to our RSH accounts.

It's another debacle from RSH to go along with their recent newspaper promotion when the codes were all over the internet well before midnight and all 30,000 vouchers had been claimed hours before most people were able to buy a copy of the paper.

It's another debacle from RSH to go along with their recent newspaper promotion when the codes were all over the internet well before midnight and all 30,000 vouchers had been claimed hours before most people were able to buy a copy of the paper.

There is a similar offer this Sunday. £10 in the Telegraph, I think.

Edit:

Here is a link to the offer via Martin Lewis's site

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/latesttip/#train

I have just linked to the train section as there are a couple if other offers there.

Last edited:
Right, that's it, now that i know that there's a £15 limit I'm not ****ing playing. Utter shambles. If I'd known from the start I mightn't have invested this much effort into the whole thing, I hold you personally responsible Bob. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Damn Alonso trying to drive around with a broken front wing...what was he thinking? Still a long way to go though...

As for the actual race, could it have gone any worse for F1?

It is supposed to be the pinnacle of racing, yet team orders meant it was all over with 15 laps remaining. Rosberg should have finished ahead of Hamilton and Webber should have finished ahead of Vettel (taking into account that Webber was told to slow down because Vettel wouldn't overtake him, and then when Vettel tried he was told to let him passed and then not race him).

Makes F1 look a joke. I suppose Ecclestone doesn't mind as long as he keeps making his millions.

Do we know which little car goes the fastest yet or is it still a question weighed down in anticipation?

What pisses me off is that these so-called drivers don't appreciate that they are role models. What message does it send to small children? It tells them they should all get older, buy Audis and drive like ****s, that's what they say to children. They should restrict these cars to road-legal speeds and enforce a strict indicating rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00