Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

After what can only be described as tumultuous week for City, I for one am still trying to come to terms with it. On thing is sure we now have a top manager, and King Power, have demonstrated their intent, to make City a top flight club. I believe that Sousa sacking could well have been the work of the Thais, and not Milan, although he did the deed. there is no doubt in my mind that Erickson, had been approached BEFORE Sousa dismissal. What is also clear is that the owners have considerable finances available, and that convinced Sven, to join a club at the bottom of the Championship. I now hope that those players, (Howard, Hobbs and Fryatt) have been mentioned, but whether this is true or rumour is now irrelevent, However if not these players there were others who were equally unhappy with the Sousa regime. I now hope, whoever they are, reflect on their position, and get 100% behind the new manager and his team. The play-offs are still a realistic option, despite our position, but some hard work, and with supporters who give their all for the team it can be done.

homer

harry_worth1.jpg

Spanky Fox

I am pretty much sure out of all the players Wellens is the most happiest chappy in the team after Sousa Sacking!

Chrysalis

After what can only be described as tumultuous week for City, I for one am still trying to come to terms with it. On thing is sure we now have a top manager, and King Power, have demonstrated their intent, to make City a top flight club. I believe that Sousa sacking could well have been the work of the Thais, and not Milan, although he did the deed. there is no doubt in my mind that Erickson, had been approached BEFORE Sousa dismissal. What is also clear is that the owners have considerable finances available, and that convinced Sven, to join a club at the bottom of the Championship. I now hope that those players, (Howard, Hobbs and Fryatt) have been mentioned, but whether this is true or rumour is now irrelevent, However if not these players there were others who were equally unhappy with the Sousa regime. I now hope, whoever they are, reflect on their position, and get 100% behind the new manager and his team. The play-offs are still a realistic option, despite our position, but some hard work, and with supporters who give their all for the team it can be done.

I agree, I think this wasnt MM's decision to sack sousa. We still in with a shot at the playoffs but because of the early sacking, if we gave sousa time it would have been out of reach.

Boy Genius

Banned
Why would MM sack Sousa, when the club is not his. The order would have come from the "new" owners.

Redditch Fox

The owners were part of the misguided process that led to the departure of Pearson.

The owners made an expensive mistake in appointing the hopeless Sousa thinking that he was a fancy manager who would create a fancy football team.

The owners realised that keeping Sousa was going to be more costly in the long term than sacking him. now

The owners managed to find a bigger name and more likeable character than Sousa as a replacement - which immediately makes tham more popular with the natives in Leicester - and makes the club more marketable in their own part of the world.

For once - we may all be winners (except Sousa - credentials as a manager are damaged, and quite deservedly so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669