Refunds on Jacko tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
People who have tickets, if they want they can keep the ticket but then give up the right to a refund. What a great marketing ploy.

How many will now ask for a refund out of the 800,000 sold?

I would expect the money back and if they want the ticket back they can collect it! Are they planning on using them later on?

People who were paying £500+ on eBay for tickets have learnt a very hard lesson.

some paid well over that I heard. But they get to keep their ticket...:icon_bigg

Seriously, someone must have been thinking of a way of how NOT to pay back the ticket money, and then to come up with this idea. Keep the ticket as a souvenir in lieu of a refund, brilliant just brilliant. How many dumb twats will take that offer up.

It's about weighing it up. If you paid door price for a ticket, then holding onto it might be the best thing, some nut will probably pay 10 times it's worth in a year

It's about weighing it up. If you paid door price for a ticket, then holding onto it might be the best thing, some nut will probably pay 10 times it's worth in a year

there are 800,000 of them. I am not saying all will be kept, but take into account fake ones that will appear.
The main thing is the Jacksons have come up with a way of reducing the amount of refunds to pay back. They should refund the money and let them keep the ticket, these people were good enough fans to buy up to a year in advance. If they sell them on good luck to them.

cant believe some people actually thought he'd do a tour yet buy tickets.idiots!!

So...you reckon he planned this all along?

Jeez, you just can't trust these darkies. Aah wait now, does he still count as a darkie or not?
What's the party line on this? Has Nick Griffin made a statement?

So...you reckon he planned this all along?

Jeez, you just can't trust these darkies. Aah wait now, does he still count as a darkie or not?
What's the party line on this? Has Nick Griffin made a statement?

he said the Irish are next on his list.

i knew he wouldnt be well enough to do any,but dying he probably didnt plan.although i guess he knew he was on borrowed time.had enough money to sort hes kids out is my guess!

i knew he wouldnt be well enough to do any,but dying he probably didnt plan.although i guess he knew he was on borrowed time.had enough money to sort hes kids out is my guess!

Did anyone see that ****tard on TV this morning. He has bought 17 tickets and when asked whether he would take up a refund or keep his ticket he replied ''i'm in no state of mind to even contemplate this at such a difficult time in my life''.

What a grade 'A' wanker...Made me want to punch the TV

:bang:

Did anyone see that ****tard on TV this morning. He has bought 17 tickets and when asked whether he would take up a refund or keep his ticket he replied ''i'm in no state of mind to even contemplate this at such a difficult time in my life''.

What a grade 'A' wanker...Made me want to punch the TV

:bang:

As per the 'Jacko dies' thread, there have been people commiting suicide over his death :icon_conf:icon_eek:

What a complete and utter twat. Get a life ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46