Log in to stop seeing adverts

Relegation?

Relegation?


  • Total voters
    52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
I'm not so sure. I think its totally ridiculous that Ferdinand looked our fittest player last night
!
 

alex

Well-Known Member
I think we are yes, I think Leeds will get out of it and the three that came up, will drop...
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
yes i think we will go down... I think Pompey will end up being THE worst team ever to survive in the Premiership simply because ourselves, Leeds and Wolves don't have it within us to catch them...
 

xsubmariner

New Member
No, no ,thrice no. Still plenty of footie left, still to play all teams around us, after last nights improved performance,lets believe, don't give up, fat lady aint even on the stage yet :lol:
 

Steven

Active Member
We have a third of the season to go, and we must play better in the last third than we have done previously. However there are a number of equally crap teams around us so to my way of thinking it is by no means certain that we will go down. If I were a bookmaker I would say it is 11/10 staying up and 4/5 going down.
 

lumberjack

New Member
its gonna be tighter than a Scotsman on a night out. 35 points may well be enough the way the last few matches have gone. We have had an awfull run but are only 2 points away from safety. What fills me with confidence is the home maches we still have to play, Wolves Pompey Man city and everton. These are matches we are more than capable of winning and would keep us up in the process. :D
 

Malf

New Member
lumberjack said:
its gonna be tighter than a Scotsman on a night out. 35 points may well be enough the way the last few matches have gone. We have had an awfull run but are only 2 points away from safety. What fills me with confidence is the home maches we still have to play, Wolves Pompey Man city and everton. These are matches we are more than capable of winning and would keep us up in the process. :D
You talk some sense! If we go down it will be because Leeds pull off the impossible, they are the team that might get out of it not Pompey! We'll be fine if we keep up the performances like tuesday night.
 

Dickovforengland!

New Member
I don't know, I think its still possible especially if we beat wolves and pompey at home (likely) and Leeds away (possible if Muzz is back). We have had a bloody rough time but I know we are capable of beating those 3 which will go a long way to keeping us up. Am confident we can do as well as the other 3 in the other matches and Everton/Man City aren't out of it. A couple of wins can catapault us up the league and in the last 2 games we have played well enough to earn 4 points rather than 1.

I'll stick my neck out and say we will finish 17th with Leeds Pimpey Wolves behind us in that order.
 

lumberjack

New Member
How are we doing in the fair play league? 17th position and in to europe through the back door would be very nice thankyou much :mrgreen:
 

highland fox

New Member
It's all really close,I look at a team like Everton and I see them as real relegation candidates.You take Rooney out of their side and there is a lot of mediocrity,there is not a lot that they have which is better than we have.As for the Fair Play League.....I think our position in that league mirrors our position in the Premier.
 

Petrescu

Member
lumberjack said:
How are we doing in the fair play league? 17th position and in to europe through the back door would be very nice thankyou much :mrgreen:
I think we're the worst in fair play :? :|
 

lumberjack

New Member
Petrescu said:
lumberjack said:
How are we doing in the fair play league? 17th position and in to europe through the back door would be very nice thankyou much :mrgreen:
I think we're the worst in fair play :? :|

bet were top of the own goal league. Wonder if that has a european place attached to it :lol:
 

Steven

Active Member
lumberjack said:
bet were top of the own goal league. Wonder if that has a european place attached to it :lol:
You're on good form to-day. Jumped to top of my list for the funniest poster awards. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52
11 Watford 38  50
12 Palace 38  49
13 Newcastle Utd 38  45
14 Bournemouth 38  45
15 Burnley 38  40
16 Southampton 38  39
17 Brighton 38  36
18 Cardiff City 38  34
19 Fulham 38  26
20 Huddersfield 38  16
Top