Relocation of Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Ok, so why was this moved to General Chat? I want answers from those responsible.

So as predicted by many we grabbed the points at Gillingham after the paranoid lows which were born after the trip to Loftus Road.

This latest win makes it 10 points from the last 15 available (as documented yesterday by yours truly) This is fine form and definitely that of promotion. That is the equivalent of taking two thirds of available points and with a complete season's games in this league, 92 points.

If you take away the first 6 games from this then that's 80 points from the remaining 40 games (40 x 3 = 120, 2/3 of 120 = 80) + the 5 that we already had then on last five games form we shall acquire 85 points.

Last season West Brom were promoted with 86, the season before we were promoted 12 points ahead of Sheff Utd who had 80 points so you could argue that we are on course for promotion (however the only stats you can go by are the current league table and we are 10th so therefore at least 9 other clubs are also on this promotion form).

With these stats taken on board it doesn't look too gloomy, infact I'd go as far as to say that it looks quite bright considering that we have a very new and unaquaited squad of players who are not up to full running speed yet.

I did not go to the match last night at Gillingham although have read reports that we put in a good solid performance. The hecklers will no doubt still be out in force moaning about a crap performance but these ghouls should really have a think about what they are saying because although they claim we are playing "the worst Leicester have ever played" and "like a shower of shite", we are winning games! And you know what they say about teams who can play badly and win games - these are the teams that will do well.

Now is a very good time to get right behind the team you know you love and give 100% support to the man in charge and his band of players. Let's give them a springboard to success and then we can all have a D.I.S.C.O. and get wrecked with a smile around our faces.

Joe_Fox

it was moved as your last post was the lets write a story thread :roll:
theres your answer so stop stomping your feet :roll:

lazzer said:
it was moved as your last post was the lets write a story thread :roll:
theres your answer so stop stomping your feet :roll:

Oh yeah, heehee, sorry about that Lazzer. STOMP STOMP STOMP (Hale and Pace)

p.s. Marco, why don't you like me anymore?

aaawww bless of course i like you joe eveybody likes you are really popular :lol: :lol: :roll:

lazzer said:
aaawww bless of course i like you joe eveybody likes you are really popular :lol: :lol: :roll:

Don't mock Lazzer, please?
We used to have a good rappor however for reason unbeknown to me the rappor has waned and now I feel hostility and a hint of hatred in your replies to me. :cry:

Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:

Don't mock Lazzer, please?
We used to have a good rappor however for reason unbeknown to me the rappor has waned and now I feel hostility and a hint of hatred in your replies to me. :cry:

:lol: behave :roll:

Stop moaning Joe

Chandler hates all of us. At least Lazzer only hates you.....

:lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570