Relocation reloacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberjack

There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:

308/309 mate. Should be good all of us near one another. Tell the Runt no cheek!!!!!! Grandma indeed

lumberjack said:
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

How was Ayia Napa Lumberjack?

Robsdee said:
308/309 mate. Should be good all of us near one another. Tell the Runt no cheek!!!!!! Grandma indeed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Dee, we're sitting right near Shummy and Neb, so I don't think he dare be cheeky..... :wink:

Shum and Neb are either side of Kerry, so she has her own minders!!!! lol. Tell Luke I don't mind Mum or Auntie, but Grandma is pushing his luck!!! Can't wait now for the new season to start should be a great criac!! Where are you watching the game later?

Malf said:
lumberjack said:

Top mate. bit quiter than i expected but plenty of booze beaches and birds/slags to keep a bloke occupied for a week. Not somewhere i would like to spend the summer though. To much RnB and garage for my liking. Though there was a bar called titanic that pumped out trance tunes from yesteryear which would would have been right up your street. :wink:

lumberjack said:
Malf said:
lumberjack said:

Top mate. bit quiter than i expected but plenty of booze beaches and birds/slags to keep a bloke occupied for a week. Not somewhere i would like to spend the summer though. To much RnB and garage for my liking. Though there was a bar called titanic that pumped out trance tunes from yesteryear which would would have been right up your street. :wink:

Bit of faithless insomnia?

lumberjack said:
Malf said:
lumberjack said:

You can't beat some ecstatic trance. :wink:

Robsdee said:
Shum and Neb are either side of Kerry, so she has her own minders!!!! lol. Tell Luke I don't mind Mum or Auntie, but Grandma is pushing his luck!!! Can't wait now for the new season to start should be a great criac!! Where are you watching the game later?

I'm off to The Glass house, which is across the road from Bar Risa. Are you lot meeting up for the game?

Not as far as I know Scowy. We are watching it in Aylestone. Daz's birthday soon, think a night out will be in order then!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757