Relocation reloacation.

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberjack

New Member
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:
 

Robsdee

Member
308/309 mate. Should be good all of us near one another. Tell the Runt no cheek!!!!!! Grandma indeed
 

Malf

New Member
lumberjack said:
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:

How was Ayia Napa Lumberjack?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Robsdee said:
308/309 mate. Should be good all of us near one another. Tell the Runt no cheek!!!!!! Grandma indeed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Dee, we're sitting right near Shummy and Neb, so I don't think he dare be cheeky..... :wink:
 

Robsdee

Member
Shum and Neb are either side of Kerry, so she has her own minders!!!! lol. Tell Luke I don't mind Mum or Auntie, but Grandma is pushing his luck!!! Can't wait now for the new season to start should be a great criac!! Where are you watching the game later?
 

lumberjack

New Member
Malf said:
lumberjack said:
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:

How was Ayia Napa Lumberjack?

Top mate. bit quiter than i expected but plenty of booze beaches and birds/slags to keep a bloke occupied for a week. Not somewhere i would like to spend the summer though. To much RnB and garage for my liking. Though there was a bar called titanic that pumped out trance tunes from yesteryear which would would have been right up your street. :wink:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
lumberjack said:
Malf said:
lumberjack said:
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:

How was Ayia Napa Lumberjack?

Top mate. bit quiter than i expected but plenty of booze beaches and birds/slags to keep a bloke occupied for a week. Not somewhere i would like to spend the summer though. To much RnB and garage for my liking. Though there was a bar called titanic that pumped out trance tunes from yesteryear which would would have been right up your street. :wink:

Bit of faithless insomnia?
 

Steven

Active Member
lumberjack said:
Malf said:
lumberjack said:
There was alot of talk last season about people relocating there season tickets from the kop to L1.
I went down with my mates on saturday with the slim hope of being able to get 9 seats in L1. To my suprise we got a row of 5 and a row of 4 in L1 rows BB and CC without any trouble.

Has anyone else renewed/relocated in L1 :?:

How was Ayia Napa Lumberjack?

Top mate. bit quiter than i expected but plenty of booze beaches and birds/slags to keep a bloke occupied for a week. Not somewhere i would like to spend the summer though. To much RnB and garage for my liking. Though there was a bar called titanic that pumped out trance tunes from yesteryear which would would have been right up your street. :wink:

You can't beat some ecstatic trance. :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Robsdee said:
Shum and Neb are either side of Kerry, so she has her own minders!!!! lol. Tell Luke I don't mind Mum or Auntie, but Grandma is pushing his luck!!! Can't wait now for the new season to start should be a great criac!! Where are you watching the game later?

I'm off to The Glass house, which is across the road from Bar Risa. Are you lot meeting up for the game?
 

Robsdee

Member
Not as far as I know Scowy. We are watching it in Aylestone. Daz's birthday soon, think a night out will be in order then!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Arsenal914
10Brentford812
11Wolves812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Palace88
15Southampton87
16Watford87
17Leeds Utd86
18Burnley83
19Newcastle Utd83
20Norwich City82

Latest posts

Top