Remember when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all in 'negative town' then.

It was all about wrong decisions.

FA should never have apointed Mclaren.
They should never have stuck with him.
Mclaren should never have dropped beckham from the squad.
We should never had played the long ball tactic last night or in other matches.
Beckham should have started.
We should never had relied on crouch so much.
Mclaren should never have brought in Carson in such a big match.
At 2-2, we should never have sat back.

My hate for Mark lawrenson has grown worse now, some of the things he comes out with:bang:

We're all in 'negative town' then.

It was all about wrong decisions.

FA should never have apointed Mclaren.
They should never have stuck with him.
Mclaren should never have dropped beckham from the squad.
We should never had played the long ball tactic last night or in other matches.
Beckham should have started.
We should never had relied on crouch so much.
Mclaren should never have brought in Carson in such a big match.
At 2-2, we should never have sat back.

My hate for Mark lawrenson has grown worse now, some of the things he comes out with:bang:

Totally agree with every point and Mark Lawrenson........you are a complete cock! :icon_evil

no point talking about Mourinho as a replacement-he'll never take the job imo
No one decent will take the job now unless an obscene amount of money is stumped up.

The next manager will just be another in a long-line of small time idiots with no history of managerial sucess and no flair on the touchline.

Hang up a sign in Soho Square, post the keys back to the mortgage company - English football is dead.

Outpassed, outplayed by far superior players....

but it will do a lot of good in the long-term for English football.

Looks like POLSKA, POLSKA, POLSKA next summer.

i'm cheering for the Czech Republic, i have the t shirt after quite a few pivos in Prague, Brno and Ostrava

No pride, just cash register eyes.

Was always going to be that way ever since the massive overspend on our so-called world beating new stadium.

It's why the middle tier is so quiet as it has to be filled with corporate prawn sarnie brigaders to help pay back the astronomical costs.

Also a point to note; why the fcuk did the FA let the pitch get in that condition prior to one of our most important matches for years.

A massive amount of people would be watching this on tele, surely they would want our brand spanking new national stadium to be sparkling from top to bottom. Instead, we get a muddy bog with oddball lines painted all over it FFS

No pride, just cash register eyes.

Perhaps more importantly why arrange a friendly 3/4 days before what was always going to be a crucial game. The players are supposed to be in good condition as they are all playing week in week out for their teams so they don't need a warm up, all it did was tire them.

Personally I don't follow England and haven't for a while, I just can't feel the passion for a team picked on name rather than position or form. Also I find it hard being against a player one week (if Leicester ever played against any of them!) and then support them another week.

Was always going to be that way ever since the massive overspend on our so-called world beating new stadium.

It's why the middle tier is so quiet as it has to be filled with corporate prawn sarnie brigaders to help pay back the astronomical costs.

I could only bear to watch about 15 mins last night so perhaps they gave the answers on tv and I missed it, but why was the pitch in such a poor condition, and why don't they close the roof when it's pouring with rain?

I could only bear to watch about 15 mins last night so perhaps they gave the answers on tv and I missed it, but why was the pitch in such a poor condition, and why don't they close the roof when it's pouring with rain?

Roof was built with sun in mind, not rain. The roof slides back to allow maximum sunlight or slides slightly forward to provide cover for fans.

Roof was built with sun in mind, not rain. The roof slides back to allow maximum sunlight or slides slightly forward to provide cover for fans.

Oh thanks - I thought you could shut it totally.

To make some extra cash, they decided to have an American Football game hosted on it at the end of October. This royally fcuked up the pitch and was the reason for those stupid lines on the sides.

Well done FA... :icon_roll

In London?:102:

ffs....

in fairness to them there was a couple of days of sun a few years ago. but yes that is possibly the biggest fecking joke in the world. why not have a see through closing roof.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669