Match Thread Rennes v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be an insane risk to leave Fofana on - but if we don’t we are truly ****ed

Nobody is having a bad game, despite what others think.

That is the most intimidating atmosphere i'v ever seen for a City game.

Personally think it was Albrighton's naivety that cost us the goal.
He was the wrong side of the player to rob the ball, got injured as a result, left JJ 1 v2 .
Low hard cross into the box, goal. {scorer didn't know where the ball was]
Since then though, our work rate has been bloody good, and we are actually creating chances. [more than they are]

Our set pieces have been below par, though, KDH has got the Madders lurgy
The goal was caused by Thomas missing a simple header in the middle of the pitch which left a bloddy big hole for Rennes to attack, you either head it or yet let it bounce and track it. I am sure they are working with him in training however he has been caught a few times this season with this.

Overall it has been a pretty even game felt Barnes should have have used his left foot when he went through on goal, I am sure we will have more chances in the second half if we score next they will collapse their energy rate has been phenomenal in the first half, can they keep it up for 90 mins?

The goal was caused by Thomas missing a simple header in the middle of the pitch which left a bloddy big hole for Rennes to attack, you either head it or yet let it bounce and track it. I am sure they are working with him in training however he has been caught a few times this season with this.

Overall it has been a pretty even game felt Barnes should have have used his left foot when he went through on goal, I am sure we will have more chances in the second half if we score next they will collapse their energy rate has been phenomenal in the first half, can they keep it up for 90 mins?
No it didn't.
It came from our most senior outfield player trying to pinch the ball.

If he had gone more defensive and stood gone our goal side, their player would not have been able to cross out to the left hand side.
then it's easy to mock the afflicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00