Replica Clothing/Kit/Loungewear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is going to be a new club shop at Grace Road but I find it staggering there is no way to purchase replica kit etc currently online.

Perhaps there is- but I can't find it? Any ideas?

I know there is going to be a new club shop at Grace Road but I find it staggering there is no way to purchase replica kit etc currently online.

Perhaps there is- but I can't find it? Any ideas?

according to the article I just googled, the shop opened in May last year... :icon_conf

I just got an e-mail from Gareth at DMS sports. The shop now open and is open 9am till 8pm most days.

I will go in and tell them that the orange shirt is ****ing awful at the first opportunity.

On-line however you might have to try ebay

I may be expecting too much, but I do find it unbelievable that there isn't an online shop. Its not difficult to set up a website to handle orders and they could run the distribution arm from the shop itself. Absolutely ridiculous.

Even Coalville FC have an online section, embarrasing.com!!

Go to Northants instead - thats what I do when County piss me off.

You could go down the Mote and take in some of the cricket down there - they nearly lost to Fleckney last year!!

I'm a bit confused about your reference to The Mote - they are a top club down here in Maidstone. I have actually turned out for them once or twice.

Its got to be worthwhile Leicestershire CCC having an online shop surely? I really hope its in the pipeline or I seriously do fear for the commercial viability of the club.

This is a different subject entirely, but does anybody believe the game can sustain itself with 18 first class counties (or whatever it is), all the cricket we play here and the amount of test playing grounds we seem to have collected in this country?

I'm a bit confused about your reference to The Mote - they are a top club down here in Maidstone. I have actually turned out for them once or twice.

We toured Kent last year and faced The Mote. We let them of the hook when we had them 35/5, although I think that was when they brought in a couple of first teamers. We went on to lose by about 30 runs. Lovely ground, lovely people and a lovely tea!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670