Reserves tonight v Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Amazing how our reserves were a complete and utter waste of time a few eeks ago

Now they are packed with all the youngsters, playing well, and giving a good stiffing to all and sundry

10/11 - the day the bonehead army saved our club. And I will never let you forget it

Two things. It is pleaseant to see that the reserve games now have some meaning.

Secondly where are those MA apologists that were abusing me and others when we were asking for a change. :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

here here.

oh and instead of tax we pay a thing called tuition fees (£1,100 a year) which really goes to the gov, not a penny to the uni.

still think charging 2.60 a pint lacks a little imagination from the board. they could have taken a packet last night but no imagination.

lako42 said:
here here.

oh and instead of tax we pay a thing called tuition fees (£1,100 a year) which really goes to the gov, not a penny to the uni.

still think charging 2.60 a pint lacks a little imagination from the board. they could have taken a packet last night but no imagination.

It's pretty mean but not as scandalous as insurers charging teenagers £1500-1800 for their first insurance premium... and having a Government that does f--k-all about it when there's loads of things they could do.

Tony Elsby said:
...but not as scandalous as insurers charging teenagers £1500-1800 for their first insurance premium....
that's not a scandal, insurance is white collar bookmaking and those drivers are a bigger risk. they'll still afford under car lighting and chav additions....tossers :wink:

i have some money saved for a car but your right i cant afford to even insure the smallest of engines. its a joke. your right we may be a bigger risk but atleast the highway code is still in my mind unlike some of you old gits :wink:

Can I ask if anybody knows what happened to Kevin Larvin and Paul Murphy? I know that they were regulars in the reserves last season but I didn't hear anything about them being released or leaving the club...does anybody know what happened to them?

they had to retire, they couldn't afford the insurance on their company skoda's mike.

lako, do what ever other fecker does, insure it in your dads/mums name with you as a named driver.

you have got an answer to everything. ever thought of goin on weakest link :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669