Result v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
But you know and I know that either Gudjonnson or Kisnorbo will play in Midfield.

I really don't see the point in it. We might as well have midfielders who can attack and not break up play as ones who can't attack and can't break up play.

DurhamFox said:
I really don't see the point in it. We might as well have midfielders who can attack and not break up play as ones who can't attack and can't break up play.

Didn't say I like the idea but its what I think will happe.Maybe on my own on this one but I'd still like to see Tiatto play in the middle.

Steven said:
3-5-2 is what we need. ;)

This team MUST play...

Douglas

Stearman

Gerrbrand
McCarthy
Johanssen

Sheehan

Williams
Hughes
Gudjonsson

Hume
Hammond

;)

Looks good Stevo but bearing in mind he will play 4-4-2, what team plays?

highland fox said:
Didn't say I like the idea but its what I think will happe.Maybe on my own on this one but I'd still like to see Tiatto play in the middle.

I didn't say I thought you said you liked the idea.;)

DurhamFox said:
I didn't say I thought you said you liked the idea.;)

Sorry I thought that you thought that I thought that I liked the idea..

DurhamFox said:
Looks good Stevo but bearing in mind he will play 4-4-2, what team plays?

Douglas

Stearman
Gerrbrand
Johanssen
Sheehan

Hughes
Williams
Gudjonsson
Wilcox

Hume
Hammond

Honestly though a change of tactics should be considered by CL. :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

Douglas

Stearman
Gerrbrand
Johannsson
Sheehan

Hughes
Williams
Tiatto
Wilcox

Hume
Hammond

CL says Gerrbrand won't start but with McCarthy out and Dublin possibly out who else can play Centre Half alongside Johannsson ? Kisnorbo?

highland fox said:
CL says Gerrbrand won't start but with McCarthy out and Dublin possibly out who else can play Centre Half alongside Johannsson ? Kisnorbo?

McCarthy can play tomorrow, no?

Steven said:
It's ok, FootyMad's prediction for Tuesday gives us the win. :icon_bigg ;) :023: However they said the same before the QPR game. :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

Last year all of the bottom teams got something out of us at home. This year we will have to do better. But as there has been no actual improvement to speak of, I'll go for 1-1. Hume and Kazim-Richards!

well i hope with me not being there we can dig a positive result out from somewhere :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
well i hope with me not being there we can dig a positive result out from somewhere :icon_lol:

We will win YV,I'll bet my 'shet' on it...

highland fox said:

McCarthy will be available for the Brighton game. He is suspended for the game against Derby on Saturday.

I hope for a convincing win, played with fast flowing fluent football as we blow away and banish these Levein Out rumours once and for all, in reality I believe we will witness a nervy performance, as the pressure will be transferred to the players, it wouldnt surprise me to see another home defeat, but lets be honest it is probably no more than "our fantastic supporters deserve".

I am sorry if I have p1ssed anybody off with that comment, but I am well and truly fecked off with the way some fans have turned on the manager and players so quickly.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I hope for a convincing win, played with fast flowing fluent football as we blow away and banish these Levein Out rumours once and for all, in reality I believe we will witness a nervy performance, as the pressure will be transferred to the players, it wouldnt surprise me to see another home defeat, but lets be honest it is probably no more than "our fantastic supporters deserve".

I am sorry if I have p1ssed anybody off with that comment, but I am well and truly fecked off with the way some fans have turned on the manager and players so quickly.

Spot on !!

xsubmariner said:
Is Durham the new MK ????? :102:
Easy tiger!
There'll be a few more MK's around before the end of the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669