RESULTS OF 1ST SWEEPSTAKE DRAW

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
1st Sweepstake results:

13 – Czech Republic --- 11 - MKFox
5 - France --- 1 – Joe_Fox
9 - Sweden --- 7 - Ricey
12 - Italy --- 16 - Trickytrev
6 - England --- 15 - Craig
14 - Latvia --- 2 – Naughty Fox
4 - Russia --- 4 - Homer
1 - Portugal --- 6 – Lboro Fox
7 - Switzerland --- 10 – Muzzy Magic
16 - Holland --- 13 - Ashov
2 - Greece --- 9 – LS6_Fox
11 - Denmark --- 3 - Malf
15 - Germany --- 12 - Scowcroft
3 - Spain --- 5 - Dorkwolf
8 - Croatia --- 14 - Teeno
10 - Bulgaria --- 8 – RotherhamFox
 

MKFox

New Member
Re: RESULTS OF SWEEPSTAKE DRAW

Joe_Fox said:
5 - France --- 1 – Joe_Fox
how convenient :roll: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Re: RESULTS OF SWEEPSTAKE DRAW

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
5 - France --- 1 – Joe_Fox
how convenient :roll: :wink:

MKFox, I swear on LCFC's life that this is just the way it turned out. LS6_Fox gave me a list of numbers and so did Malf and I just put them side by side and matched the teams and usernames up. If you don't believe me then please ask LS6_Fox or Malf.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Re: RESULTS OF SWEEPSTAKE DRAW

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
5 - France --- 1 – Joe_Fox
how convenient :roll: :wink:

MKFox, I swear on LCFC's life that this is just the way it turned out. LS6_Fox gave me a list of numbers and so did Malf and I just put them side by side and matched the teams and usernames up. If you don't believe me then please ask LS6_Fox or Malf.

I believe you, thousands wouldn't. :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Re: RESULTS OF SWEEPSTAKE DRAW

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
5 - France --- 1 – Joe_Fox
how convenient :roll: :wink:

MKFox, I swear on LCFC's life that this is just the way it turned out. LS6_Fox gave me a list of numbers and so did Malf and I just put them side by side and matched the teams and usernames up. If you don't believe me then please ask LS6_Fox or Malf.

I believe you, thousands wouldn't. :wink:

Well as long as you believe me it's ok.
I knew something like this would happen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1736
2Liverpool1733
3Manchester City1632
4Leicester1732
5Everton1732
6Tottenham 1730
7Southampton1729
8Aston Villa1526
9Chelsea1726
10West Ham Utd1726
11Arsenal1824
12Leeds Utd1723
13Palace1823
14Wolves1822
15Newcastle Utd1719
16Burnley1616
17Brighton1814
18Fulham1612
19West Brom178
20Sheffield Utd185

Advertisements

Top