Revised Midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

With Oakley out for at least the next game and King probably out for a bit longer, what do you think the new look midfield will be?

Hopefully we won't have to end up playing players out of position (Berner).

Nguessen Wellens Adams

---------Gally-----------

---Fryatt----waggy-----

Nicky Adams should get a run along side Wellens and why not look at both N'Guessan and Dyer against Plymouth, we are at home and both can defend pretty well, also please give Morrison a run either at fullback or in the centre with Hobbs.

We have some games coming up that i think we can win. So i would get Dyer in there again. Not convinced by Adams (although i like him as a human being :icon_wink).

Sadly we'll just stick Gallagher on the left, and play N'Guessan down the right

I think that we should be looking to bring in an additional midfield player on loan (as indicated in our beloved Mercury).
It is noticeable that Pearson does not seem to want Adams in the squad, for whatever reason, and we regularly have a bench with no central midfield players. Injury/suspension for Oakley and a less than 100% King only make this more glaringly necessary.

I think that we should be looking to bring in an additional midfield player on loan (as indicated in our beloved Mercury).
It is noticeable that Pearson does not seem to want Adams in the squad, for whatever reason, and we regularly have a bench with no central midfield players. Injury/suspension for Oakley and a less than 100% King only make this more glaringly necessary.

Wev'e got two weeks, so good shout.

We have a really shit midfield.

Buy Davids and Gorgonzola.

if we had cleverley like we should have done - we'd be top by now.

possible fact.

we should have done because he was a great addition to our side and he's already scored 5 goals and is regularly man of the match for watford.

we didn't because he didn't want to.

which sucks.

my team for the old plymouth game would be:

weale

morrisson hobbs brown berner

n'guessan king wellens dyer

fryatt waghorn

we should have done because he was a great addition to our side and he's already scored 5 goals and is regularly man of the match for watford.

we didn't because he didn't want to.

which sucks.

You clearly have not read the massive amount of post's on the issue which stated that Mr Ferguson NEVER loans a player to the same club for more than 1 season.

It was nothing to do with the player not wanting to come here, more to do with the fact he probably did.

But feel free to make things up as you wish.

if he'd really wanted to join leicester he'd have put in a transfer request, but he wanted to stay at utd, so he went on loan to watford.

so he didn't want to come that much.

but either way my point still stands - if we had him - we'd probably be top

if he'd really wanted to join leicester he'd have put in a transfer request, but he wanted to stay at utd, so he went on loan to watford.

so he didn't want to come that much.

but either way my point still stands - if we had him - we'd probably be top

His first choice for this season was to come here on loan, Ferguson wouldn't let him. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669