RICHARD aka 'DONKEY' STEARMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchalmers83

the bloke is a twat I mean he is like 6ft tall and the cnut still lets an umpa lumpa out jump him for the 2nd goal and 2 mins later falls at his feet so he is through again???? I really dont know why I bother if this shower of shit can play for city I may send my brother down who plays right back for a sunday pub team - I am pretty sure he could do a better job than the MUPPET we have at present - today there only seemed to be 2 leicester players that actually wanted to play and that was Hayes and Hummmmmmmeeeee the rest BAG OF SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can be certain that Fulop wont want to sign for a shit that we are showing at present!!!! :013::bang:

AND I THINK THAT OLLIE SHOULD GET THE LADS TO PRACTICE HEADING A BALL THIS WEEK ON THE TRAINING GROUND

OHHHH yeah and before I forget also his fault for the 2nd goal because the MUPPET tried to do his 'little turn' back onto himself - yes he lost the ball which led to them getting into the box and then the penalty - why people are tring to blame paddy and mccauley for this I do not know??? were they even watching the same game as me and the others around me????

OHHHH yeah and before I forget also his fault for the 2nd goal because the MUPPET tried to do his 'little turn' back onto himself - yes he lost the ball which led to them getting into the box and then the penalty - why people are tring to blame paddy and mccauley for this I do not know??? were they even watching the same game as me and the others around me????

Holloway just admitted on the radio that we screwed up with the throw. I dont think you can blame stearman.

The atmosphere at the game was rubbish today. That didnt help anyone. Stearman was as bad as everyone else.

I'm actually getting fed up with the constant criticism of Stearman. How did he make it into the team of the week last week if he is so awful? All players have bad games ffs

I'm actually getting fed up with the constant criticism of Stearman. How did he make it into the team of the week last week if he is so awful? All players have bad games ffs
Exactly what I was thinking. He is a very good player, he contributes endlessly to the game, his pace and trickery on the wing baffles defenders, his forethought and his decision making skills are second to none, and he's a model professional.

Leave him alone!!!

I don't get to see the lads very often now, but i would like an answer to that and to why Stearman was picked for the under 21 squad if, as so many on here say, he is so poor....

Stearman has not been woeful for three games now, it's just that some people find it hard to cut him slack.

Stearman was shite today, he has no confidence going forward and constantly passed the ball side ways or backwards. Having Newton in front of him didnt help but he was still very very poor!

I wonder what type of player would relish playing at the Walkers for us right now. Seriously I think Ollie has to calm the whole thing down a bit.

Kisnorbo cocked up a simple clearance which led to their first goal. Clemence is alleged to have handled for their second.

What game were you at to blame Stearman for either :102:

What game were you at to blame Stearman for either :102:

the player stearman was supposed to be marking scored the first, the second was due to mcauley and stearman fecking about with the ball too close to their own area

Bizarre thread of the year

Several players worse than tricky dicky today, but no one is starting threads about the truly appalling Cort, Newton, Clemence, Kisnorbo and Hume who should all be hanging their heads in shame this evening

It's a great speech, we have a great manager IMO.
Hopefully.

I'm still very wary, especially after that prat Allen, that we have a Manager who makes good speeches because of his reputation, and not one who makes them to further his reputation.

As I say, he may be the right man for this club, and I do hope so, but too many times I've been let down by a new Manager coming in with false promises.

Stearman was shite today, he has no confidence going forward and constantly passed the ball side ways or backwards. Having Newton in front of him didnt help but he was still very very poor!

The whole back 4 had a shocking game today, you can't just single out Stearman. If you want to blame someone then Kisnorbo should be up there, he had a very poor game gave the first goal away. But everyone has a off day and hopefully this was Paddys

The whole back 4 had a shocking game today, you can't just single out Stearman. If you want to blame someone then Kisnorbo should be up there, he had a very poor game gave the first goal away. But everyone has a off day and hopefully this was Paddys

The back 4 were all over the place. Shows how poor Southampton were not able to capitalise on this. We were lucky to get away with 1-2.

The back 4 were all over the place. Shows how poor Southampton were not able to capitalise on this. We were lucky to get away with 1-2.

I've always thought N'Gotty gives us more solidity at the back. And he's scored in the reserves. Put him in at right back I'd say. Either him or James Chambers anyway. They're our best two right backs. Mind you we do have a lot. I think Stearman gets in because he was called up for the England rep game. :icon_conf

Nothing wrong with Richard Stearman at all. He is a delight to watch with his flowing link up play and is always there to defend like a trojan to the death. His passes are so accurate his team mates recieving his passes don't have to move an inch. An expert with throw ins too, people should make him a role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669