Richard Stearman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Feel that despite all the obvious bad feeling this afternoon, Stearman deserves a special mention.

Thought he was really good today. Could see how much he cared, and he really battled hard and if it wasn't for him I think Stoke would've had a lot more chances.

If only the rest of the team cared as much as he did.

I think the image that will stick with me from today is from their premature pitch invasion, seeing Stearman looking almost in tears as they were all running on around him to celebrate.

I really hope we can keep hold of him next season, but I doubt it.

i think we will.

he isnt a championship or premiership player.

he will shine im league one

No he won't

Being in demand, he will be one of the first out of the door - along with Joe Mattock

I suspect the deals for both of them have already been done

wouldnt be surprised to see Mattock go to a decent Premiership side, and be loaned straight back to us for the season.

Stearman will go.

Chances are we will need to sell to survive.

Stearman was good today, and i feel if he hadn't been hacked down we may even have scored from his run.

I feel sure that that was the last time we shall see Stearman,Mattock and Hume in LCFC shirts

He'll probably go to Villa now, and I wouldn't blame him. Who wants to work with a f'kin useless manager when you can work with MON.

has been ouir best player since the colchester game,he now shows majurity and passion.

if he stays make him captain

i'm really gonna miss him, i know a lot of people have giving him stick this season, but i thought he was superb in the last few seasons and will do a good job in the premiership, along with joe mattock

Credit where credit is due....there have been no reported sightings of him being drunk in the last 48 hours. Well done to the Stearminator.

Played well too.

Stearman, Mattock, Mcauley, Hume will all be gone. We will probably lose Clemence and Oakley too.We will be left with the dregs, the worst of a very under performing bunch.

Stearman, Mattock, Mcauley, Hume will all be gone. We will probably lose Clemence and Oakley too.We will be left with the dregs, the worst of a very under performing bunch.

Kisnorbo's injury was probably a good thing for us, otherwise he'd be off too. Probably keep him until at least January now.

Stearman and Hendo best players today.

Sums up the entire season for me that...in a game where the only result that would definitely keep us up was a win,our best players were the keeper & a full-back.One fecking goal would have kept us up & it was still too much to ask.

They can all **** off as far as I'm concerned. To say any player has been our best player of late or even all season is like saying you're the world's tallest dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669