Richard Stearman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Richard Steerman

31 people have looked but not posted, however i will post for you, i am not at all concerned that he is injured because him not being there will not affect us one bit

I disagree, i think he did enough in the 51 mins he played to suggest he should be a 1st choice fullback along with maybury. He was excellent till his injury on saturday.

Im not saying this just because he is young, i think he genuinely deserves his place on the basis of his performances so far.

he was good on sat, but if maybury played there next week we will not be affected at all

Lboro fox said:
I disagree, i think he did enough in the 51 mins he played to suggest he should be a 1st choice fullback along with maybury. He was excellent till his injury on saturday.

Im not saying this just because he is young, i think he genuinely deserves his place on the basis of his performances so far.
100% agree

Stearman has started 2 matches this season. 1 he was MOTM and he would have been in this one also if not for injury.

The prospect of Paddy and Stearman together next year is fantastic. Stearman has a massive, MASSIVE future in front of him and it should start from the moment he is fit again. We need to play him, look after him and hang onto him

He is leaps and bounds above the Mad Greek (IMO)

Re: Richard Steerman

bluefox said:
Faces a lengthy spell out following his injury against Millwall

3-4 weeks. :-( :? :?

Melton Fox said:
Lboro fox said:

100% agree

Stearman has started 2 matches this season. 1 he was MOTM and he would have been in this one also if not for injury.

The prospect of Paddy and Stearman together next year is fantastic. Stearman has a massive, MASSIVE future in front of him and it should start from the moment he is fit again. We need to play him, look after him and hang onto him

it wasnt all that long ago that everyone, EVERYONE said Stewart has a massive future in front of him, especially during the promotion seasons 2 years back. people also said, myself included, that Matt Piper had a massive future in front of him...

lcfcrules said:
Melton Fox said:
Lboro fox said:

100% agree

it wasnt all that long ago that everyone, EVERYONE said Stewart has a massive future in front of him, especially during the promotion seasons 2 years back. people also said, myself included, that Matt Piper had a massive future in front of him...
Trust me, I'm a fish doctor

lcfcrules said:
Melton Fox said:
Lboro fox said:

100% agree

I believe if he'd have stayed away from injury, Piper would have been a great player. Peter Reid once exclaimed he had no idea just how good he was after joing the mackems. Mind you, he's hardly a great judge, i guess. But I am, so there. ;-)

I think Richard can Stear us in the right direction this season.

I find that highly unlikely as he wont be playing again this season :lol:
Think we might see Sheehan next though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673