Richie Partridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets sign him now, today in fact, now, get him in, then Bridges, then Hughes, then Novo, then Cullip, then someone else, and then, someone else...

I'd be happier then.

Scowcroft said:
BOB HAZELL said:
FFS, MA - sign him, worry about injuries, form, fitness etc later.

Like Lee Morris? :wink:

I am hoping that Lee Morris will become our Thiery Henry. :wink:

By Paul Meadows
17:18 5/6/2004

Liverpool winger Richie Partridge will be offered a new deal to stay at Anfield in the summer.

Mail The Liverpool Journo
Leave A Comment On Our Message Board
Send This Article To A Friend

The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international is highly rated by the Merseyside club, who have assured him he has a future in the Premiership despite a long-standing knee injury.

This is a huge relief to Partridge, who is out of contract in the summer and was worried the club would release him on a free transfer.

"It's obviously been a worry that my contract is up this summer and I haven't been able to prove I should get another one because of my injury," said Partridge.

"But the club have been good to me and I was told earlier in the week that they'd sort something out for me for next season. That's good news.

"I'm just concentrating on getting fit now. It's a long process but I hope to be back running in time for pre-season."

Who made this bollocks up about him being released? Nice one Nigel, got my hopes up and they've come crashing down.

Malf said:
By Paul Meadows

Liverpool winger Richie Partridge will be offered a new deal to stay at Anfield in the summer.

The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international is highly rated by the Merseyside club, who have assured him he has a future in the Premiership despite a long-standing knee injury.

This is a huge relief to Partridge, who is out of contract in the summer and was worried the club would release him on a free transfer.

"It's obviously been a worry that my contract is up this summer and I haven't been able to prove I should get another one because of my injury," said Partridge.

"But the club have been good to me and I was told earlier in the week that they'd sort something out for me for next season. That's good news.

"I'm just concentrating on getting fit now. It's a long process but I hope to be back running in time for pre-season."

Who made this bollocks up about him being released? Nice one Nigel, got my hopes up and they've come crashing down.

Season long loan? Do you think the new manager is going to risk his job on an unknown player :?: :p :roll: :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:
By Paul Meadows

Season long loan? Do you think the new manager is going to risk his job on an unknown player :?: :p :roll: :wink:

It'd harldy be risking his job though would it?

I was trying to do my best. :(

I would be suprised if he had been offered a new contract. I can't ever remember him playing for the Liverpool first team and I would only imagine him getting a contract if the manager took an extreme liking to him, but Liverpool don't have a manager. Certainlyt seems rather strange.

I tkink I read he had been released in one of the Sunday papers.Maybe it was Houllier who promised him the new contract and now Houllier has gone so has Partridge's contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263