Ridiculous request

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Anyone have 4 tickets this Saturday going spare? Possibly the most stupid thing I have ever asked on here, and that includes asking Newts to spell things correctly.

Wanting to take the kids to the game. I'm expecting nothing... A bit like a Homer cuddle.

Anyone have 4 tickets this Saturday going spare? Possibly the most stupid thing I have ever asked on here, and that includes asking Newts to spell things correctly.

Wanting to take the kids to the game. I'm expecting nothing... A bit like a Homer cuddle.
According to the website there are a handful of seats left in the Family Stand. Or did you mean freebies?

What?

Try the actual ticket office for tickets?

Your asking a lot there, BM

I looked on the website when Alex asked the question The only place with four seats together was the Keith Weller bit, at £65 a ticket.

He's loaded - all those music royalties rolling in every day...

I looked on the website when Alex asked the question The only place with four seats together was the Keith Weller bit, at £65 a ticket.
Weird, unless I misunderstood what I was looking at there were two groups of four showing in P1 when I looked. One of them is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46