RIP Reg Gutteridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a piss next to Gerry Taggart at LFE services. Ask mg, she was in there too :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Well he could have been outside, but Melts said MG was "in there too". I know, Gerry had gone into the ladies with Melts.

Depends what he meant by "in there".
Maybe the two boys were taking a slash in the bushes, whilst being watched by MG, who was also a definite for a shag with Gerry as in, she was 'in there'.

Well he could have been outside, but Melts said MG was "in there too". I know, Gerry had gone into the ladies with Melts.

Depends what he meant by "in there".
Maybe the two boys were taking a slash in the bushes, whilst being watched by MG, who was also a definite for a shag with Gerry as in, she was 'in there'.

Carry on speculating, as at the end of the day, only the three of us will ever know what really happened :icon_razz

"Ask MG, she was in there too" ........ she was IN there too

It's plain to see milord, she was in the gents at the LFE services, and I rest my case.
Don't give up your day job :icon_wink

Again, where does it say I was in "the gents"? :icon_roll
Actually, I can't be bothered to argue with you any more - see my previous post.

If my memory serves me right, isn't there a motel at LFE services?

Carry on speculating, as at the end of the day, only the three of us will ever know what really happened :icon_razz

And one hundred and twenty two of us will have wet dreams speculating over what we think may have happened :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46