Rip Ssn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

on freeview:mad:

BSkyB has announced that Sky Sports News is to become a pay-TV channel, after eight years of being available on Freeview.
Sky said the move would allow the channel to benefit from "continued growth in subscription revenues".
The move would take place "later this year", Sky added. From then the channel will only be available via Sky, Virgin Media or Talk Talk TV.
The 24-hour sports news channel will be replaced on Freeview by Sky 3+1.
"Sky Sports News has been a great success over the last 12 years and we have big ambitions to make it even better," said Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports.
"As part of a subscription service, customers can look forward to expanded coverage and the launch of Europe's first HD sports news service."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/10346894.stm

Wankers. I've got Freeview in my room and its one of only about 5 channels worth watching, not at the minute though because of the constant drivel about the world cup.

I'm going to have to go all the way downstairs now to watch an hour of Georgie Thompson looking lovely for ****s sake.

So you'll have to pay to watch the same 5minutes of news repeated all day? **** em

So you'll have to pay to watch the same 5minutes of news repeated all day? **** em

Don't forget the news bar at the bottom. Where else can you find out whether Port Vale have a fully-fit squad or what the Hereford goalie says about his contract talks 275 times a day?

Finally, ****ing finally, I have always wanted to watch the news in HD, I refuse to watch the news ticker stuttering in it's wanky digital format as currently provided, you Barney, are a true ****ing pioneer of being a useless twat.

Don't forget the news bar at the bottom. Where else can you find out whether Port Vale have a fully-fit squad or what the Hereford goalie says about his contract talks 275 times a day?

their coverage of the where's Tiger Woods cock been thing was fantastic though. I'd have paid for that on box office

When you say no more Stelling, I assume that's because you won't have the channel, not because he's leaving?

Correct, I'd ****ing love to see her in her drawers.

Last edited:
well done Murdoch

now to watch the garish rhubard-and-custard coloured BBC rolling saturday commentary if i happen to be in on a saturday

ITV should stump up for Stelling to move to ITV, it's cheap television

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570