RIP Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's true (I won't read the Mail) but I've been told that the Daily Mail used a picture of the crowds from the Jubilee and claimed it was the funeral, the fact that the Shard wasn't complete in the background is said to prove it.

This is not true I am reliably informed (by the chap who has been spreading it on Twitter), Daily Mail didn't make something up shocker

I don't dispute that Pilger has done some fine journalistic work in his time, but these days I find him a tad sanctimonious. There you go.

I don't dispute that Pilger has done some fine journalistic work in his time, but these days I find him a tad sanctimonious. There you go.

Maybe there's only so many times you can describe abhorrent situations to people before you start getting more than a bit pissed off they're not listening? Maybe he's just getting really ****ed off at a selfish, ignorant planet?

But some people bought British Gas shares and sold them for a profit. Surely that outweighs all the evil things she did.

The same people who can't pay their inflated gas bills now because the French Government, big German companies and a bunch of tossers in the city have to take their dividends?

To be honest I try not to take too much notice of politics where possible, as they are all a bunch of feckwits.

It is the fact that lots of people have that attitude that allowed these things to happen, Vietnamese kids, Cambodian Kids, Argentinian Teenagers etc killed by our taxes.

It is the fact that lots of people have that attitude that allowed these things to happen, Vietnamese kids, Cambodian Kids, Argentinian Teenagers etc killed by our taxes.

To be fair I was at junior school when she was in charge. If it was now, I probably would take more notice.

To be fair I was at junior school when she was in charge. If it was now, I probably would take more notice.

You weren't when Blair joined an illegal war against Iraq or invaded Afghanistan with no idea what they were doing, the current lot seem happy to destroy the NHS and any future for the country. Not that I blame you, this country needs to wake up,lose it's 'Great' tag and change the electoral system that allows complete control by a select Oxbridge few.

Yes Cate - it's YOUR fault that Cambodian kids lie dead on top of other Cambodian kids. Look at your hands Cate. Are you looking at them? See that blood? That's childrens' blood that is. Argentinian babies who were crewing the Belgrano. You pushed that button Cate. You killed those babies.

And then you laughed.

Yes Cate - it's YOUR fault that Cambodian kids lie dead on top of other Cambodian kids. Look at your hands Cate. Are you looking at them? See that blood? That's childrens' blood that is. Argentinian babies who were crewing the Belgrano. You pushed that button Cate. You killed those babies.

And then you laughed.

****er :icon_lol:

And then you laughed.
Babies are easily killed. But they'll be back, and in greater numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669