RIP Tony Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jan/18/tony-hart-morph

morph.jpg

Blimey, I was only talking about him on Friday when I saw a Tony Hart Driving School in Newbury!!!!

And bizarrely, I was only talking about Morph an hour or so ago with mg.

sad to hear...loved his programmes as a kid

they were on about him having a stroke on b3ta and not being able to draw any more

i hope morph can live on!

Hated his programme as a kid - wished they'd put real kids programmes on instead of the type that mummy wanted.

Hated his programme as a kid - wished they'd put real kids programmes on instead of the type that mummy wanted.
agree, watching the shite pictures in the gallery and the sign language...deaf bastards....

Morph was a pussy too, his naughty pal chaz was the only decent thing in the programme

Blimey, I was only talking about him on Friday when I saw a Tony Hart Driving School in Newbury!!!!

And bizarrely, I was only talking about muff-diving an hour or so ago with mg.

:icon_eek:

What's with all these threads after somebody has pointed their toes north, everybody posts RIP?

What's with all these threads after somebody has pointed their toes north, everybody posts RIP?
It's the same as wishing people Happy Christmas when you couldn't really give a **** how happy their Christmas is.

Weirdos.

It's the same as wishing people Happy Christmas when you couldn't really give a **** how happy their Christmas is.

Weirdos.

being nice and letting everyone know you are a good person...... who gives a **** anyway, it's all false!

I'm almost as devastated as the last time somebody died that I didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47