Rivaldo to Bolton.....

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Too young for us. :wink:
what is our average age this season? anyone know? :?
 

buzzer_b

New Member
What A Shocker! :shock: :eek:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Too young for us. :wink:
what is our average age this season? anyone know? :?

The players that have played for the first team, the average age is 29
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Joe_Fox said:
The players that have played for the first team, the average age is 29

You have accidently put a 2 instead of a 3...... :wink:
 

trickytrev

New Member
He won't flop like Jardel and Moreno because un like thoise 2 he has an amzing track record throughout his career. Moreno was the equivelent of taking Marcus Stewart on a free trandfer and Jardel like taking Ally Macoist.

Rivaldo is only 32 and is a former world player of the year. He was superbin the world cup and the only reason he has not had a chance at Milan is that thye have 2 of the best players int he world in tayt position in Manuel Rui Costa and Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.
 

Malf

New Member
trickytrev said:
He won't flop like Jardel and Moreno because un like thoise 2 he has an amzing track record throughout his career. Moreno was the equivelent of taking Marcus Stewart on a free trandfer and Jardel like taking Ally Macoist.

Rivaldo is only 32 and is a former world player of the year. He was superbin the world cup and the only reason he has not had a chance at Milan is that thye have 2 of the best players int he world in tayt position in Manuel Rui Costa and Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.

Rui Costa is not a patch on Rivaldo. They are no where near the two best players in the world in that position, who told you that?
 

LS6_Fox

Active Member
I hope they sign him before the weekend, so he can play for them against the inbred scum that is Leeds. 8)
 

trickytrev

New Member
Malf said:
trickytrev said:
He won't flop like Jardel and Moreno because un like thoise 2 he has an amzing track record throughout his career. Moreno was the equivelent of taking Marcus Stewart on a free trandfer and Jardel like taking Ally Macoist.

Rivaldo is only 32 and is a former world player of the year. He was superbin the world cup and the only reason he has not had a chance at Milan is that thye have 2 of the best players int he world in tayt position in Manuel Rui Costa and Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.

Rui Costa is not a patch on Rivaldo. They are no where near the two best players in the world in that position, who told you that?

Last season Rui Costa was the second best plater in the world, behind Pavel Nedved. He has always been a better player than people have given him credit for in this country.

Kaka is the best young player in the world.

I said 2 OF THE best. I obviously realise it would be hard to argue they are better than Nedved, Zidane and Ronaldinho. Although very possible.

Oh and I was told by knowbody, if I believed what journalists told em I would think frank Lmapard can play football, David Beckham can only take free kicks, Ashly Cole cant defend and that Ronaldinho is a just a show player.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Ricey said:
trickytrev said:
Oh and I was told by knowbody, if I believed what journalists told em I would think frank Lmapard can play football, David Beckham can only take free kicks, Ashly Cole cant defend and that Ronaldinho is a just a show player.

Bizzare!!! :?

Don't get me started.
 

Ricey

New Member
trickytrev said:
Ricey said:
trickytrev said:
Oh and I was told by knowbody, if I believed what journalists told em I would think frank Lmapard can play football, David Beckham can only take free kicks, Ashly Cole cant defend and that Ronaldinho is a just a show player.

Bizzare!!! :?

Don't get me started.

He is no where near Gerrard or Scholes but he is still a very good player! To say he can't play football is just silly talk! :?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Leeds Utd00
11Leicester00
12Liverpool00
13Manchester City00
14Manchester Utd00
15Newcastle Utd00
16Nottm F00
17Southampton00
18Tottenham 00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00

Latest posts

Top