Rivaldo to Bolton.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowcroft said:
Too young for us. :wink:
what is our average age this season? anyone know? :?

What A Shocker! :shock: :eek:

MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Too young for us. :wink:
what is our average age this season? anyone know? :?

The players that have played for the first team, the average age is 29

Joe_Fox said:
The players that have played for the first team, the average age is 29

You have accidently put a 2 instead of a 3...... :wink:

He won't flop like Jardel and Moreno because un like thoise 2 he has an amzing track record throughout his career. Moreno was the equivelent of taking Marcus Stewart on a free trandfer and Jardel like taking Ally Macoist.

Rivaldo is only 32 and is a former world player of the year. He was superbin the world cup and the only reason he has not had a chance at Milan is that thye have 2 of the best players int he world in tayt position in Manuel Rui Costa and Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.

trickytrev said:
He won't flop like Jardel and Moreno because un like thoise 2 he has an amzing track record throughout his career. Moreno was the equivelent of taking Marcus Stewart on a free trandfer and Jardel like taking Ally Macoist.

Rivaldo is only 32 and is a former world player of the year. He was superbin the world cup and the only reason he has not had a chance at Milan is that thye have 2 of the best players int he world in tayt position in Manuel Rui Costa and Kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.

Rui Costa is not a patch on Rivaldo. They are no where near the two best players in the world in that position, who told you that?

I hope they sign him before the weekend, so he can play for them against the inbred scum that is Leeds. 8)

Malf said:
trickytrev said:

Rui Costa is not a patch on Rivaldo. They are no where near the two best players in the world in that position, who told you that?

Last season Rui Costa was the second best plater in the world, behind Pavel Nedved. He has always been a better player than people have given him credit for in this country.

Kaka is the best young player in the world.

I said 2 OF THE best. I obviously realise it would be hard to argue they are better than Nedved, Zidane and Ronaldinho. Although very possible.

Oh and I was told by knowbody, if I believed what journalists told em I would think frank Lmapard can play football, David Beckham can only take free kicks, Ashly Cole cant defend and that Ronaldinho is a just a show player.

Ricey said:
trickytrev said:
Oh and I was told by knowbody, if I believed what journalists told em I would think frank Lmapard can play football, David Beckham can only take free kicks, Ashly Cole cant defend and that Ronaldinho is a just a show player.

Bizzare!!! :?

Don't get me started.

trickytrev said:
Ricey said:
trickytrev said:

Bizzare!!! :?

Don't get me started.

He is no where near Gerrard or Scholes but he is still a very good player! To say he can't play football is just silly talk! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757