Rob Kelly For Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour that Tim Davies made an approach to the Leicester City Chairman today for permission to speak to Caretaker manager Rob Kelly, with a view to offering Kelly the vacant manager's position at his club, however Jim McCahill has rebuffed the offer stating that Kelly was doing an excellent job and had turned the club around and there was no way they would allow Kelly to speak to Leicester CEO Davies.

It is believed that Davies will now target Talking Balls, Highland Fox and MK Fox has he seeks a manager to stiffen up the rear guard.

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Heard a rumour that Tim Davies made an approach to the Leicester City Chairman today for permission to speak to Caretaker manager Rob Kelly, with a view to offering Kelly the vacant manager's position at his club, however Jim McCahill has rebuffed the offer stating that Kelly was doing an excellent job and had turned the club around and there was no way they would allow Kelly to speak to Leicester CEO Davies.

It is believed that Davies will now target Talking Balls, Highland Fox and MK Fox has he seeks a manager to stiffen up the rear guard.

:icon_razz :038: :038: :038:

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Quality PFKAKTF FOX :biggrin: :icon_razz

Kelly has only won two games. Great of course in comparison to how we were going before but not much of a run really, if we win the next two then we should give him the job but at the moment we're still only one defeat and one draw away from going into the bottom three. I think its too much of a gamble for the board to appoint him now, if they do and we lose the next few games then people will be calling for their heads. I'd wait until after the Derby game before deciding on whether to keep him until the end of the season... even then we might find out its just been the uncertainty of his position that has produced the good results.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

He couldn't afford us PFKA

If he gets 4 points out of the next two games then it would be hard not to leave it alone. Don't get me wrong I hope he gets 6 points for the sake of LCFC.

On the O/S, Rab is also saying leave it alone and let Rk do his job. The players want it that way and as long as results pick up we should keep it like that.

highland fox said:
You foul man.... But I do like you

Sorry H not that way inclined. However there is a guy who has a wax jacket fetish, lives in Milton Keynes, right up your alley :biggrin:

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
i will be interested to see what peoples opinions are if we lose tomorrow.....

we are going down, and if we win its promotion :)

He get's my vote, till the end of the season anyway.

That was sensible but they appointed him for the following season as well. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566