Speculation Robert Koren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckford has been told he can leave.

If what you say is true, I imagine this is solely to balance the books under new Fair Play Rules, even if the lazy fecker is joining in a bit more this season!

It looks like we will have a good strike force, Nugent, Vardy, Futacs et al to choose from even without Beckford.

Well 'al' is not that good but probably better than Waghorn at the moment!

Beckford has been told he can leave.

Pearson denied this last night apparently; I'm more inclined to believe that than Fourth Official in this instance.

Also, his agent denied it, which would be a strange stance to take if he was trying to find his client a new club.

Last edited:
Pearson denied this last night apparently; I'm more inclined to believe that than Fourth Official in this instance.

Also, his agent denied it, which would be a strange stance to take if he was trying to find his client a new club.

He's throwing his toys out of the pram on Twitter now (Toffee Fox) for some reason but reiterated that Beckford is on his way for definite.

Beckford is looking for another club, I dont expect Pearson to come out and say that pre season nor would I expect his agent to be advertising the fact hes not wanted by use for whatever reason.

Beckford is looking for another club, I dont expect Pearson to come out and say that pre season nor would I expect his agent to be advertising the fact hes not wanted by use for whatever reason.

I agree on Pearson, but I would expect his agent to be doing what he can to find him a new club and denying his availability seems counter productive.

I agree on Pearson, but I would expect his agent to be doing what he can to find him a new club and denying his availability seems counter productive.

No doubt his agent is working to maintain any loyalty fee payable to his client.

Apparantly Beckford looked far from "unhappy"last night, quite the opposite in fact ie not like him to be tracking back defending

What is the reason behind this decision?

I'd be interested to know that as well. Durham initially mentioned salary but that was a misunderstanding of the tweet that started all this, so I'm not not sure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669