Ronaldo & Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, no opinion either way, Ronaldo plays up to his strnegths, i did think was it Martins shoulve been sent off for elbowing O'Shea in the head though

Ronaldo should have been booked for unsporting behaviour. He is a diving b*stard. Would do a job at the Walkers though.

It works both ways IMO. Yes he is a diving twat but it is also his form of defence. Everyone knows how good he is so he will be singled out for a bit of rough treatment. Acting like that is his way of making people think what they do around him, instead of just putting the boot in.

It’s an ugly part of the game which I hate. I’m sure the prick has such a high opinion of himself that he doesn’t really care how it is portrayed on TV.

I think Vidic should have been sent off for a cynical challenge on Martins when he would have been through, I don’t think he was even cautioned?

Anyone see the Wigan, West Ham war?

I think Vidic should have been sent off for a cynical challenge on Martins when he would have been through, I don’t think he was even cautioned?

Anyone see the Wigan, West Ham war?

Think Vidic got a yellow for it.

The ref couldn't handle the Wigan game

Cattermole = utter prick. Wannabe Barton.

Ronaldo won't be here much longer - everyone's criticising him. He'll be off and I will be happy at that.

I would be sorry to see Ronaldo leave the English game, I don't particuarly like his behaviour or antics but he is a world class player and our game is in short supply of his type.

We have had world class player here before who respect the game and it's culture. Bergkamp, Henry, Zola to name three....hardly dived and appreciated the competitive nature. Ronaldo gets tackled, he's looked around for a foul and then acts a nob when he scores.

We have had world class player here before who respect the game and it's culture. Bergkamp, Henry, Zola to name three....hardly dived and appreciated the competitive nature. Ronaldo gets tackled, he's looked around for a foul and then acts a nob when he scores.

But he is still world class, I watch football to be entertained, and as much as I hate the diving etc would much prefer to watch players of the calibre and ability of Ronaldo rather than "honest" but techinically limited players.

It works both ways IMO. Yes he is a diving twat but it is also his form of defence. Everyone knows how good he is so he will be singled out for a bit of rough treatment. Acting like that is his way of making people think what they do around him, instead of just putting the boot in.

It’s an ugly part of the game which I hate. I’m sure the prick has such a high opinion of himself that he doesn’t really care how it is portrayed on TV.

Agreed he probably doesn't care how he is portrayed.

And I kind of see your point on his defence but Rooney doesn't need to do it to the same extent.

It actually counts against Ronaldo because he has been booked for diving this season when he was fouled. Hopefully that will continue and he'll change his behaviour. Doubt it though.

But he is still world class, I watch football to be entertained, and as much as I hate the diving etc would much prefer to watch players of the calibre and ability of Ronaldo rather than "honest" but techinically limited players.

Agreed. And besides, diving is a part of the English game as much as it is the European one now, you see English players diving week in week out these days

It works against Ronaldo he was fouled in the Carling Cup final and wasn't given a penalty.

I've seen a lot of British players dive i.e. Lampard, Gerrard & Rooney and they don't get near as much stick as Ronaldo.

It works against Ronaldo he was fouled in the Carling Cup final and wasn't given a penalty.

I've seen a lot of British players dive i.e. Lampard, Gerrard & Rooney and they don't get near as much stick as Ronaldo.

That's because they don't dive or feign injury 10+ times a game

Haaa... I love how reading that article it makes it sound like Ronaldo's told Taylor he's shit and Taylor has been like "erm, well... so's your face".

Everyone knows that "so's your face" always makes sense though.

I hate Ronaldo, he's a ****, and I'll be glad if/when he leaves this country. He's a good player, but he's a cheating bastard... and I'm sick of hearing people bumming him for being such "a great free kicktaker", when 99% of them go into the wall or over the bar. Yes, they look nice when he does them right and scores once or twice a season... but he misses far, far, far too many to be even considered a GOOD free kick taker.

I think it was in the Inter game, he had about 7 chances for free kicks in fantastic positions, and I don't think tested the keeper even once. Giggs/Hargreaves (I know he's injured) or probably quite a few of their other players would've done a lot better if they'd had those chances.

I did LOVE Ronaldo's "boy who cried wolf" moment in the Carling Cup final though, when he should've had a penalty. Just goes to show, if you keep crying wolf, wolf, and there is no wolf, then eventually when the wolf does come along you're going to get booked for being a diving **** :)

I did LOVE Ronaldo's "boy who cried wolf" moment in the Carling Cup final though, when he should've had a penalty. Just goes to show, if you keep crying wolf, wolf, and there is no wolf, then eventually when the wolf does come along you're going to get booked for being a diving **** :)

Exactly how I felt about it :icon_bigg

To be fair though Graz, I think that might have been my fault. I accidentally knocked against the telly, on my way past to get myself another can, causing him to fall over.

None of them roll around like a **** when they are denied a foul or look up to the sky for some divine intervention or display their cheating in such a open way as Ronaldo does. He's a fecking cheat and not even clever with it. He gets ''fouled'' and then doesn't even bother getting back for the second challenge.

This is a fella who wants to join Madrid all Summer and soon as his arse is within 100 miles of Fergie, he's had a change of heart.

I think it was in the Inter game, he had about 7 chances for free kicks in fantastic positions,

He nearly took the Inter goalie's head off with one in the final minute. The goalie hardly knew he saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566