• Plymouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leicester

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox

After Saturday's defeat to Gillingham, Rotherham look doomed to League 1 next year but who do you think will join them

bluefox said:
After Saturday's defeat to Gillingham, Rotherham look doomed to League 1 next year but who do you think will join them

There seems to be at least one team missing from your list of alternatives!
:(

Exactly what I was thinking - I've got a bad feeling about the next couple of months - the unthinkable could happen - 4 points is all we have.

It's OK Joe

Just bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening, and everything will be fine and dandy - it's what a few other people are doing, so you won't be on your own

Homer mate, there's no need to suggest I am an ostrich - that's down right unacceptable.

bocadillo said:
bluefox said:

There seems to be at least one team missing from your list of alternatives!
:(

Its called blind faith in our ability to stay up. I remember the Pleat era. The game at Plymouth could be massive but let's hope not :D

How did you edit the poll? Had no one voted?

Who is Mister Gloom?
I was away last week. What's occured.

Just MK spreading joy and happiness around the world

We are all doomed, world ends tomorrow etc. etc.

Quality stuff

MK is a bit like the older Webster daughter on Corrie - she thinks the world will end soon too. Durrbrain.

It was started by Mrs Mk saying that there is no way that she was even entertaining the thought of "going down"

Poor old MK is taking the opposite view

I think Cardiff and Gillingham will go down, everybody keeps saying we are only 4 points of the relegation zone, but we still have 1 or 2 games in hand on the teams around us, lets see how tomorrow goes before we start condemning ourselves.

Although looking at the league we are 3rd in the least amount of wins this season ahead of only Rotherham and Forest. :oops:

if we get beaten by the likes of rov and the trees then we deserve to get relegated. CL may have us playing better football, but we need points. apart from the badge on the shirt i have to say i don't feel too much affinity towards the squad or management at the moment. players used to want to die for the cause. it's not happening anymore....

They will do again one day MK because if they don't Levein will have them out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669