Match Thread Rotherham League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeichel, Oakley, Mills, Ball, Konchesky, Johnson, Moussa, Dyer, Gallagher, Waghorn, Schlupp.

Subs: Weale, Berner, Wellens, Danns, Nugent, Fernandes

Six subs?

Schlupp at 7/1 and Waghorn 11/2 for first goal at #####

Last edited by a moderator:
No just shit - Sven going for players that can raise the game on the bench rather than weaken it.

Interested to see if Johnson is as good as Sven thinks - he should be able to boss the game tonight.

anyone know if there is link to watch it???

Jeff knows if there's a link. That doesn't mean that there is one.

I have just gone into the official site to listen to the commentary only to be told that it is not available on Internet Explorer 9. They say I should use my browser bar to change the compatability mode to Internet Expliorer 8. I take it that the browser bar is the line at the top. I have gone onto the tools sign (round thing that looks like a sun) but that does not mention compatability. Help

I have just gone into the official site to listen to the commentary only to be told that it is not available on Internet Explorer 9. They say I should use my browser bar to change the compatability mode to Internet Expliorer 8. I take it that the browser bar is the line at the top. I have gone onto the tools sign (round thing that looks like a sun) but that does not mention compatability. Help

Get a decent browser. Failing that it is a piece of paper looking symbol with a rip on it

Follow the instructions here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/features/compatibility-view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669