Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I realise they have gone bust and parts for them are getting scarce but they are so cheap second hand and they are pretty decent cars, right?

Would you bother getting one such as this car

They went bust for a reason, Joe - the reason being their cars were shit

If you take somebody's advice from this forum, and you buy a car that turns out to be a pile of shit, they'll never hear the last of it. (Neither will we!)

There's plenty of cars out there, go test drive a few. You might just be surprised by what is available for your money.

Happy hunting.......

I bought a rover about 3 months ago and I would recommend them. They are the cheapest car for the age/mileage of the car, and parts are everywhere. Although they are pretty low end they keep their value well also.(however small!)

Last edited:
a thread by jf asking about cars....

plus ça change eh?

I asked these lot the same thing Joe, search for my thread.

Make sure you only look for ones that have already had their head gasket & Cam Belt done as it's a common fault with them.

The one i got had done 45k, had the head gasket and cam belt done last summer and only cost £850.

Just don't crash it

I bought a rover about 3 months ago and I would recommend them. They are the cheapest car for the age/mileage of the car, and parts are everywhere. Although they are pretty low end they keep their value well also.(however small!)

Especially when Nathans driving :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48