Royal Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is there at the moment. Just had a major op, not heard anything.

Last edited:
:018: Not funny.

I meant we have not heard anything from them.

Ah! I seem to have misunderstood.

I hope he is OK and that the fire is of no consequence.

Hernia? :icon_conf

Yep, the doctors reckon it is the worst one they have ever seen, op lasted for 8 hours. He only got back to the ward at 9pm

PS: How did you know that Steven? I can't remember mentioning it before although I probably have.

Last edited:
Yep, the doctors reckon it is the worst one they have ever seen, op lasted for 8 hours. He only got back to the ward at 9pm

PS: How did you know that Steven? I can't remember mentioning it before although I probably have.

Steven knows everything. Everything.

Eight hours is a serious amount of time for any operation - a hernia operation normally lasts about an hour, from my understanding. You must all be very concerned. I hope he is OK and that whatever this fire is, it doesn't disrupt his aftercare too much.

Wonder if it was anything to do with Ward 10? :102:

Yeah, I heard that too! Most of those around me were speculating about what it was or who was perhaps in a bad way :icon_sad:

Yeah, I heard that too! Most of those around me were speculating about what it was or who was perhaps in a bad way :icon_sad:

Well I was wondering what hospital they were referring to as they failed to mention which one! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48