Royal Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I phoned notts on the way home i park my car in car park over the road from the royal there was 6 fire engines and 2-3 turntable's police and all .

It looked like the fire could gbe from the boiler room at the back ,near where the barriers go up ,havalock st or somthing like that ,the one that leads to main royal car park.

Smoke everywhere couldnt see the mian fire but they shut the road off after we went through

Well I was wondering what hospital they were referring to as they failed to mention which one! :icon_lol:
There was speculation near us too, but we assumed she must know.

Well now I can't sleep because of worry,Would try and contact his ward but my mum has the number and I don't want to wake her as she's stressed enough already.

Well now I can't sleep because of worry,Would try and contact his ward but my mum has the number and I don't want to wake her as she's stressed enough already.
Wake her you fool, her worry won't last long once you've made the call.

Failing that, just call the main desk.

what ward mate?

Wake her you fool, her worry won't last long once you've made the call.

Failing that, just call the main desk.

She doesn't know about this fire and she is so stressed it is untrue I don't want to make her worse,
Think I'll make the call to the main desk, not sure what ward he is in, I'm pretty sure he is in intensive care.

Edit that, just had a text of my sis, he is in one of the wards not intensive care.

Last edited:

Do you know what ward he is in? All the ward telephone numbers are here.

im sure everything will be fine PDS, they have emergancy plans put in place for anything like this.

im sure it will be OK.

I'm sure too, I have experienced something similar and its best to put your mind at ease.

Yep, the doctors reckon it is the worst one they have ever seen, op lasted for 8 hours. He only got back to the ward at 9pm

PS: How did you know that Steven? I can't remember mentioning it before although I probably have.

You have mentioned it before. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58