sa vs india

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are deluded. To suggest i hate India leaves me with the conclusion that it is you that has a chip on your shoulder. Any comment i have made against India is nothing to do with what i think about the country. The natural enemy of English cricket is of course the Aussies, so if i state that i want the Aussies to win against India, it is because you have provoked a reaction from me. And its purely a reaction to your comments where you clearly come across as a person who enjoys the demise of any English team. Like you i am proud of my origins and will fiercely defend against people who try to do us down

You seem to be having trouble getting your head around the fact that i dont support India in the same way you dont support England.

Its such comments like that have caused reactions from other posters besides me as well.
You come and post on here after having more than one smug comment against my nation, and then have the gaul to be sensitive when its thrown back in your face. If you cant take the flak dont fire the bullets in the first place

I would never op for Pakistan no matter who they are playing. You supporting Australia in a cricket match has shocked me. Im suprised you supported Australia and not against; because as you say they are one of Englands most fierce rivals but you did to spite me.

I only said "anyone would think you hate the country" sarcastically. If you look in this thread http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=529046#post529046
You agreed with your mate Melts: "You really do give off the impression you don't like English people very much." This is because i said i hoped England lost all 3 matches that day. So you saying "go on the Aussies" and "come on Pakistan" would suggest you have a grudge against Indians so anyone would think you hate the country after opting for two different nations. I don't give a flying f*ck if want us to lose I know you don't hate India I was being sarcastic. As you say "If you cant take the flak dont fire the bullets in the first place"

And you are deluded. To suggest i hate India leaves me with the conclusion that it is you that has a chip on your shoulder. Any comment i have made against India is nothing to do with what i think about the country. The natural enemy of English cricket is of course the Aussies, so if i state that i want the Aussies to win against India, it is because you have provoked a reaction from me. And its purely a reaction to your comments where you clearly come across as a person who enjoys the demise of any English team. Like you i am proud of my origins and will fiercely defend against people who try to do us down

You seem to be having trouble getting your head around the fact that i dont support India in the same way you dont support England.

Its such comments like that have caused reactions from other posters besides me as well.
You come and post on here after having more than one smug comment against my nation, and then have the gaul to be sensitive when its thrown back in your face. If you cant take the flak dont fire the bullets in the first place

:038:

Well loads of others are clapping ..........didn't want to be left out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673