SACK THE CLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

adams has lost it and it shows,the players have no confidence,we cannot pass.our distribution is poor,we lack ideas and basically we have been found out.i will make my stance now and say this team is crap,full of hasbeens and a manager who has completely cocked up,29 players signed and 51 players released is what i was told adams has done in the time he has been at our club,exactly were is he supposed to be taking this club......the answer to that is in freefall,so i say sack the clown now,i still say to this day,that the team he got promoted was not his and he has proved nothing,some of you will say its only 6 games,but in my opinion its the best time to get rid of him before he really drags us down,i am not fickle,i said 6months ago the warning signs and i wished adams proved me wrong,and even if he keeps his job he really has to change his approach or it will not be just me who loses the faith. :x

to be replaced by?

slyfox said:
adams has lost it and it shows,the players have no confidence,we cannot pass.our distribution is poor,we lack ideas and basically we have been found out.i will make my stance now and say this team is crap,full of hasbeens and a manager who has completely cocked up,29 players signed and 51 players released is what i was told adams has done in the time he has been at our club,exactly were is he supposed to be taking this club......the answer to that is in freefall,so i say sack the clown now,i still say to this day,that the team he got promoted was not his and he has proved nothing,some of you will say its only 6 games,but in my opinion its the best time to get rid of him before he really drags us down,i am not fickle,i said 6months ago the warning signs and i wished adams proved me wrong,and even if he keeps his job he really has to change his approach or it will not be just me who loses the faith. :x

totally agree..........People around where i was sitting today said you can't blame Adams.....for fcuk sake he is the clown who bought all these muppets in....he is the one who has made crap sub after crap sub.....he just can't see what the fans see.....how the fcuk did stewart stay on the pitch today is beyond me.....why bring on blake who is a disgrace, when you've got Tommy wright bitting at the bit. Also anyone see Benji take his shirt off and through it to the ground when he was going to come on and MA changed his mind and bought on blake instead.....Micky you have lost all my respect......this has got to be the worst i've seen city play since the dreaded Pleat days!!!!!!!!!

to be replaced by?

Dont think Sturrock has done anything wrong, Strachan would certainly bring some more passion to the side, to be honest even the old bastard Bobby Robson couldnt do a worse job than this clown at the moment.

mk fox what makes mickey so irreplaceable in your eyes,he is overrated who got found out with the big boys,the football is dreadfull, the players dont no what to do........and that all comes down the MANAGER,dont go on about he has no money,that goes with all the 23 clubs in this league.at least other clubs are building sides from scratch,all will seem to do is make makeshift sides each season then flog off the half decent ones and free transfer the rest,he has no direction and lacks playing tactics,2 years ago we bullied are way through the season,but now we have been found wanting and teams no what to expect,muzzy was a big player for us at set-pieces now we have jordan stewart who freekicks are appaling,we have no plan b,so what do the players do,hit hopeful balls in the opposing area.as for replacing him would be bobby robson and somebody working with him who knows a thing or 2 about tactics.if not him some technical manager abroad.

The chances of Bobby Robson coming here are as equal to that as a Matt Heath inch perfect pass i.e none existent.If MA went ? I'd go for Craig Levein,Sturrock is another long ball merchant.

i've wanted MA gone for ages.
I'm playing devils advocate as well.
But, with our team & financial situation who would want to take the role on?
i hope we announce a new manager (anyone heard of steve walsh or claridge?) very soon, cos we've not been doing it for 50+ games under the current lot.

What's going on here???
OK, so we're not playing so well at the moment, but to call or he head of the one person that can get us out of this rut is ridiculous.
I agree that the players have not performed over the last few games, but look at the turnaround of playing staff we have had over the last 13 months. They still need some time to gel. More importantly....they don't need us, the fans, to be booing and chanting when they have an off day. Surely this kind of behavior can only harm the club and the players in the long run. After all, we have only played 6 games so far. There are still 120 points up for grabs before the end of the season.
So come on lads. Let's be positive and sweep those negative vibes under the proverbial carpet.

UP THE CITY

Derby Fox said:
What's going on here???
OK, so we're not playing so well at the moment, but to call or he head of the one person that can get us out of this rut is ridiculous.
I agree that the players have not performed over the last few games, but look at the turnaround of playing staff we have had over the last 13 months. They still need some time to gel. More importantly....they don't need us, the fans, to be booing and chanting when they have an off day. Surely this kind of behavior can only harm the club and the players in the long run. After all, we have only played 6 games so far. There are still 120 points up for grabs before the end of the season.
So come on lads. Let's be positive and sweep those negative vibes under the proverbial carpet.

UP THE CITY

Wake up and smell the coffee, i bet your another "keep the faith" idiots!!! we pay those clowns wages, we have every right to boo them....what do you think we were going to do when the final whistle went? stand up and clap them....they were a disgrace. Nothing is going to change overnight, we are still stuck with a team of has beens who can't be arsed there is no passion....where's Steffen Fruend when you need him

The board and players are 100% behind Micky Adams and so am I. He can not be judged on 6 games and a premiership season with first division finances.

Todays performance was appauling and todays support was appauling. Remember Ipswich away 2 seasons ago?

We have a team full of Micky's players. A new manager of any quality would want his own players and would not come to the club anyway.

We will be top 6 by christmas then we can push on.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
The board and players are 100% behind Micky Adams and so am I. He can not be judged on 6 games and a premiership season with first division finances.

Todays performance was appauling and todays support was appauling. Remember Ipswich away 2 seasons ago?

We have a team full of Micky's players. A new manager of any quality would want his own players and would not come to the club anyway.

We will be top 6 by christmas then we can push on.

Yes he got the vote of confidence today. Sacked tomorrow! :wink:

I don't think peoples criticism of MA is based purely on the six matches this season,they also remember some of last seasons performances.People pay their money they have a right to voice their opinion,I was watching on Sky and those boos were not just from a minority of the crowd or at least they didn't sound it.The people there care about the club and they are worried by what they see.I'm not calling for MA's head yet but I can understand why some are,it's no good keep saying 'it's only X amount of games' its the total lack of passion/commitment shown by some players which is disturbing and things don't seem to be improving and Mickey seems intent on the same 'hoof' tactics,maybe if we got beat but people could see that we were at least changing things then it would be easier to take.MA just seems so blinkered in his thinkling,won't consider playing with wing-backs,youth players not considered fit for even a place on the bench,what does he see in Blake that 22,000 others don't?.Like I said I'm not calling for his head yet I just wish he would try something different,learn from his mistakes,accept responsibility for his side's performances.I like Adams and I really want him to succeed,his loyalty to the club at least entitles him to have a chance to put things right if he hadn't shown that loyalty then I'd have wanted him out the door a while back.I await the team selection/tactics/performance against Rotherham.

I have heard whipsers that the board before the season were only giving him 10 games, although its not the most reliable of sources I must admit!

highland fox said:
I don't think peoples criticism of MA is based purely on the six matches this season,they also remember some of last seasons performances.People pay their money they have a right to voice their opinion,I was watching on Sky and those boos were not just from a minority of the crowd or at least they didn't sound it.The people there care about the club and they are worried by what they see.I'm not calling for MA's head yet but I can understand why some are,it's no good keep saying 'it's only X amount of games' its the total lack of passion/commitment shown by some players which is disturbing and things don't seem to be improving and Mickey seems intent on the same 'hoof' tactics,maybe if we got beat but people could see that we were at least changing things then it would be easier to take.MA just seems so blinkered in his thinkling,won't consider playing with wing-backs,youth players not considered fit for even a place on the bench,what does he see in Blake that 22,000 others don't?.Like I said I'm not calling for his head yet I just wish he would try something different,learn from his mistakes,accept responsibility for his side's performances.I like Adams and I really want him to succeed,his loyalty to the club at least entitles him to have a chance to put things right if he hadn't shown that loyalty then I'd have wanted him out the door a while back.I await the team selection/tactics/performance against Rotherham.

Probably the same he saw in Scowcroft last season! :roll: :wink:

to be honest while we did have one of the weaker squads in the prem last season it was tactics/psychology not personnel that saw us go down - all those winning positions thrown away, giving up the lead is a problem thats persisted throughout mickys time as manager. combine that with the crap start to this season and his failure to indicate he can produce anything other than a long ball team makes me think his time must be up soon. also he lacks the ability to get the best out of players - gillespie is a prime example of a player who should be fantastic for us but isnt, obviously thats partly down to him but he needs someone pointing him in the right direction.

I think he'll have to go. Lets face it, the tactical naiveness and hoofball philosophy will never go away. I'd much rather have a manager that makes mistakes and learns from them than a stubborn yorkshireman that makes the same tactical errors over and over again. The experience thing and the bizzare substitutions last year was an absolute joke and it hasn't changed this year. We also seem to have no discipline and organisation in the way we play.
Some of the players he brought in clearly couldn't give a f*ck like Blake, so why did he bring them in, surely wright and benjamin would be better.

Why are so many people saying its only been 6 games! What about the crap last seaon.Im sick of hearing about how we never had much money after admin, la manga and any other excuse because quite frankly there is alot of clubs who did not have much money last season or this and at least they actually try and play football.Yesterday was worse than a pub team and i agree its not been this bad since David Pleat.
Now go on start replying with your ....but he hasnt had enough time, and hes ever so nice, and look what hes done for the club,....Bollox..!

i quite like the bloke but being a nice bloke doesnt get results.Personally i would give him 2 more games then make a decision either way. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669