Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Millwall and Brighton have both lost. We are finally mathematically safe. Time to give Kelly a contract now Tim.

We are staying up

Millwall have lost 1-0 at Derby. :038: :038: :038: :icon_razz ;) :icon_wink

Mike Hunt Smells said:
We Are Stayin' Up, Say We Are Stayin' Up! :035:

With all respect I don't think we should be celebrating avoiding relegation:icon_redf

Re: We are staying up

webmaster said:
Why are you applauding that?

I wanted Millwall to win to drag the sheep into the relegation battle.

... because we are staying up. :icon_eek: :eek: :102: :102: :102: :icon_wink ;)

highland fox said:
With all respect I don't think we should be celebrating avoiding relegation:icon_redf

I don't think you would have said that when we were three points adrift in the relegation zone!

The Stearmanator said:
I don't think you would have said that when we were three points adrift in the relegation zone!

I never thought at any stage we would go down,not because we were too good to but there are teams worse than us.A season to forget IMO,roll on next season.

highland fox said:
I never thought at any stage we would go down,not because we were too good to but there are teams worse than us.A season to forget IMO,roll on next season.

I think you must have been the only one before we got rid off that blundering fool Levein though!!

i thought we were fooked when levein left because i thought too much damage had already been done-shows what i know. Also i remember doubting us staying up because we would need to produce play-off form-and thats exactly what we have done.

Duzza said:
I think you must have been the only one before we got rid off that blundering fool Levein though!!

I didn't think we were in any real danger of going down even when we were in the bottom three.
We were a decent team playing badly, which is a better position to be in than having a bad team, which the likes of Brighton, Crewe etc have.
Nine of the players who played last night were signed by the 'blundering fool' so he must have got something right.

webmaster said:
I didn't think we were in any real danger of going down even when we were in the bottom three.
We were a decent team playing badly, which is a better position to be in than having a bad team, which the likes of Brighton, Crewe etc have.
Nine of the players who played last night were signed by the 'blundering fool' so he must have got something right.

Undoubtedly he signed some promising players, although I suspect most of the really good signings were spotted by Kelly rather than Levein.

Duzza said:
Undoubtedly he signed some promising players, although I suspect most of the really good signings were spotted by Kelly rather than Levein.

That's a bit harsh on CL to be fair.

webmaster said:
Why do you suspect that, is it because it fits in with your anti-Levein opinion?

I've seen this said a few times on here and suspect it's a bit of rewriting history. Is there any evidence to suggest that RK has been mainly responsible for any of the signings? I was anti-Levein at the end but you have to give credit to him where it's due.

I think it's based on the evidence that CL didn't have much of a clue about anything on the pitch, so it follows that he probably doesn't have clue about anything off it either

Melton Fox said:
I think it's based on the evidence that CL didn't have much of a clue about anything on the pitch, so it follows that he probably doesn't have clue about anything off it either

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

webmaster said:
Why do you suspect that, is it because it fits in with your anti-Levein opinion?

No it's based more on the locality of the players we signed. McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Henderson etc. I wanted Levein to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566