Saganowski signs for Soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFFT

That's one area where the madness can stop. Move onto the next one boys, who can we think of now to waste away the hours

Massive loss, I bet we'll go out and spend twice as much on IMcL who is not even half the play Saga is!!

TFFT

That's one area where the madness can stop. Move onto the next one boys, who can we think of now to waste away the hours

We'll just wait for Mandaric's next press release about another good player we are interested in - "watch this space...."

And then the OS will finally announce we've signed Melvyn Hayes

Last edited:
They had the agreement of first refusal and used it, MM was obviously in the wings if it fell through and it didn't.

Officially announced on their website.

I've put this in a new thread so people don't have to read through nearly 500 posts of speculation to find out he's signed for someone else!

At least you resisted the temptation to write "Saganowski signs" in the Subject line and "... for Southampton" in the body of the message. I don;t think I could have done.

Bugger.

Billy Sharp then please ;)

Maybe wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that we have someone lined up to now announce this afternoon or tomorrow to soften the blow of missing out on Saga...

Bugger.

Billy Sharp then please ;)

Maybe wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that we have someone lined up to now announce this afternoon or tomorrow to soften the blow of missing out on Saga...

If there is anyone else coming and he wants them done by monday they'd better get a move on!

er where exactly does it say this? not doubting Jeff but i went on there website and they say there announcing a signing at 12:30 but not who it is-and also theres nothing on skysports :102:

er where exactly does it say this? not doubting Jeff but i went on there website and they say there announcing a signing at 12:30 but not who it is-and also theres nothing on skysports :102:

it's on their website now :icon_roll

Last edited:
Allen and Mandaric are, as we speak, crouching in a little hole they've dug out, covered in leaves and 'lying in wait' to jump out and surprise potential signings with a handwritten contract and a free flat in Braunstone. Unfortunately the only one's stupid enough to all into it are folk who can't get a game for their present clubs.

Meanwhile... other clubs are offering good money and getting the players they are after such as Sharp and Eastwood

No boubt we'll miss out on McLeod now aswell, as soon as Ince and Sir Les Ferdinand have a word in his ear.

Brilliant.

on the bright side Mandaric has turned at least a 650,000 profit on his investment since he started, and he's got 9 players less on the wage bill.

So, He's alright!!

Hi All, Just wanted to post this:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=8652

One of your guys came to thesaintsforum and was bigging it up about him, how sh*t our star players were, how cr*p the dell was and just really sl*gging us off.

I worked up near Leicester for a long time and have always thought the people to be nice and welcoming. There are always idiots everywhere.

For what it's worth, we have had many dealings with Mandaric especially during the Harry Redcrap debacle. One thing I would say is, when it comes to Saints, don't trust Milan. He hates us with a passion. But IMO that comes from his run in with Lowe, so, we know how he feels. He should drop his hatred of us and concentrate on you guys.

I notice all your wants in regards to the transfer market, just to remind you, when he was at Pompey, he got in 34+ year olds and loans. No real money spent. But hey, they did get promoted.

Good luck this season, still thought Shilts was class and glad he came to us. You guys will always be noted for bringing him and Gary Lineaker through, quality!

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00