Saudi Tigers?

****ing hell. & to think I'm actually old enough to remember when rugby was just a load of fat blokes stumbling around in a muddy field for no money & wanking each other off on Easter tours to Wales.

Falcons too.

Once they’re in the city they’ll be turning their eye towards the football club.

And that’ll be me done with football for good.

Same. **** that shit.
Seriously bugging me. Not the Tigers bit, I enjoyed the World Cup but I couldn’t really give two ****s about rugby.

The thought. of losing City to Saudi is terrifying and it would be very conceivable if this happens. It wouldn’t even be a case of ‘put your money where your mouth is’, wouldn’t even be a decision…. It would hurt like **** though.

Seriously bugging me. Not the Tigers bit, I enjoyed the World Cup but I couldn’t really give two ****s about rugby.

The thought. of losing City to Saudi is terrifying and it would be very conceivable if this happens. It wouldn’t even be a case of ‘put your money where your mouth is’, wouldn’t even be a decision…. It would hurt like **** though.
Fortunately it’s not possible for them to buy two English clubs, so I would imagine we’re safe

Fortunately it’s not possible for them to buy two English clubs, so I would imagine we’re safe
I have absolutely no faith in rule lasting beyond their ability to hide who really owns the club.

Of course it's possible. The new owner would just have to be completely separate and "independent".

You say it's not possible but that's not strictly true. It may be against the rules but since when has that stopped the mad bastards?

I have absolutely no faith in rule lasting beyond their ability to hide who really owns the club.
The rules of football’s various governing bodies are very robust, you know. Remember the UEFA rule that dictated two clubs with the same ownership couldn’t both play in European competition? It’s not as if Red Bull Salzburg and Red Bull Leipzig have ever played each other, is it?

Oh. 2018, you say?

I see.

The rules of football’s various governing bodies are very robust, you know. Remember the UEFA rule that dictated two clubs with the same ownership couldn’t both play in European competition? It’s not as if Red Bull Salzburg and Red Bull Leipzig have ever played each other, is it?

Oh. 2018, you say?

I see.

Ah but Leipzig are very clever. Not sure if it's still the case, but the RB did stand for Red Ballsacks or something else that isn't Red Bull. You'd struggle to notice the club has anything to do with Red Bull.

Ah but Leipzig are very clever. Not sure if it's still the case, but the RB did stand for Red Ballsacks or something else that isn't Red Bull. You'd struggle to notice the club has anything to do with Red Bull.
RasenBallsport Leipzig

What the **** have we done to sport in this country.

It's an absolute disgrace that greed has led us to a point where our traditional sports are no longer sustainable without this shit.

An embarrassing country all round, we can't even make the most of our prestigious institutions without blood money.

What the **** have we done to sport in this country.

It's an absolute disgrace that greed has led us to a point where our traditional sports are no longer sustainable without this shit.

An embarrassing country all round, we can't even make the most of our prestigious institutions without blood money.
It'd be great if it was just sport.

Our only growth areas are tax evasion & corporate lobbying.

Welcome to the property owning democracy & low cost economy we were all promised in the 80s. Good isn't it?

Lots more billionaires than ever before though.

& companies that 30 years ago any economist would have told you were too large to ever possibly exist.

It'd be great if it was just sport.

Our only growth areas are tax evasion & corporate lobbying.

Welcome to the property owning democracy & low cost economy we were all promised in the 80s. Good isn't it?

Lots more billionaires than ever before though.

& companies that 30 years ago any economist would have told you were too large to ever possibly exist.
What are you talking about , it’s all fine and Rishi said it was all fine so it obviously must be

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463