Sav talks about La Manga & Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually half tempted to buy it...

But I usually get bored of autobiographies very quickly. Can't see Sav having an amazing writing style to keep the reader hooked.

But I usually get bored of autobiographies very quickly. Can't see Sav having an amazing writing style to keep the reader hooked.

Let me know if it includes my decorating anecdote.

Arbitrarily select a page from Peter Shilton's autobiography. Read four sentences. After this ordeal, everything else will be thrilling by comparison.

Whilst I liked him while he was here, he does come across as a bit of a tosser these days.

Arbitrarily select a page from Peter Shilton's autobiography. Read four sentences. After this ordeal, everything else will be thrilling by comparison.

I met Peter Shilton in Gateshead's finest and now only club (Buffalo Joes) many years ago. Do I get any street cred for that?

I met Peter Shilton in Gateshead's finest and now only club (Buffalo Joes) many years ago. Do I get any street cred for that?

Only if you sucked him off at the end of the night

I watched him in the '99 League Cup final. I was in the Shebeen in Carrick at the time and had myself a nice perch by the bar, right in front of the screen.

Then I went for a snack box afterwards.

Did you have 12 bottles of wine with the snack box?

You should serialise the book in the matchday program.

I've tried Mawsley, but the club just aren't interested.
If Peter Jones were still there, I'm sure he would've been happy to have my madcap escapades included in the program.
Sadly, it's just another sign of the corporate culture at the club. They just don't care that it's something that all the fans want to see.

I would write a stern letter to my MP, only I don't have one. So, I'm going to set up an online petition and I'll probably create a facebook page for people to join.
If I can be arsed, of course.

[YOUTUBE]j4L6qfoqHjs[/YOUTUBE]

Nice chorus of "where's your caravan?" towards the end. :081:

I would write a stern letter to my MP, only I don't have one. So, I'm going to set up an online petition and I'll probably create a facebook page for people to join.
If I can be arsed, of course.

I'm setting up a hashtag on Twitter as I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566