Savage to sign later today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kind of threads are banned. INFRACTION TIME............ :icon_lol:

I only mind because we are paying for it with the ridiculous money paid for Howard.

I think he will do well for them, he is just what they need IMO

These kind of threads are banned. INFRACTION TIME............ :icon_lol:

If I had seen this before anyone had posted I would have deleted/locked it and if he or you post something like this again I will. :icon_wink

Why has this been left open?

I hope we come in with an 11th hour bid and take him ;)

Or someone else does it. I just don't want him going to Derby.

can we move this shite has it has nothing to do with leicester city at all,

If people don't like threads like this they should just ignore them.

The argument that follows is always worse than the original post. :icon_roll

I'm not going to ban or close threads just because they annoy some people. If I did that there would be nothing left.

Jeff shouldnt this be in the other football threads rather then the leicester city one because it has nothing to do with leicester city, i am not asking for it to be closed but rather moved, whats the point of having different groups if everyone wants to start new threads under the wrong section

But it was posted here as a joke. It wouldn't work if it was posted in the football section.

Why do people take things like this so seriously?

i dont take this seriously its just annoying cause there are too many of these jokes going around that it isnt funny thats why some posters dont bother even taking part in the discussion.

i dont take this seriously its just annoying cause there are too many of these jokes going around that it isnt funny thats why some posters dont bother even taking part in the discussion.

If you all stopped posting in the feckin' thing then it would slowly drift away from view and wouldn't annoy anyone ever again :icon_roll

But it was posted here as a joke. It wouldn't work if it was posted in the football section.

Why do people take things like this so seriously?

My sentiments exactly. I think you should re-open my hilarious, fantastic, out of this world thread about signing Lee Martin and Brad Johnson. :icon_wink

That was a particularly poor one, but I closed it because of the ridiculous argument that followed it, which was far more off topic than the original post.

:tumbleweed:

If I had seen this before anyone had posted I would have deleted/locked it and if he or you post something like this again I will. :icon_wink

I would have restored it again. Where's your sense of humour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669