Score predictions..... F.A.CUP QUARTER FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if conners does score you will be able to hear a pin drop in the away end due to shock :D

leicester_til_i_die said:
then we will have Man Utd in the final and they will score first but we will pull it back just before half time then 80 minutes we'll go 2-1 and 90 minutes as the ref is seconds form blowing his whistle tiatto will get the third, to give us the FA cup.

The score line is believable but you forgot to account for at least 9 minutes of added time as Man U are behind :-(

or if ur a normal person u will be goin fookin mental as we have the best fooking team left in the competition and were gonna shit all over those northern c00nts who like to sleep on cobbles. maybe i am being optimistic but lets have some enthuasiasm!

we love you david, we do, we love you david we do, we love you david we do oh conners we love you!

Tough one to call... :-?

Really fancied us at both Reading and Charlton, no obvious flashes of inspiration so far for Sunday..... :?: :?: :-? :-?

Sod it.... 1-2 8) Connolly to lash home the winner with around 15 minutes to go...Sterling defensive work at the death sees LCFC through to the semi's..... 8)

Come on you City Slickers....... :grin: :grin: :grin:

1-0 Leicester

Boring lifeless game no real opportunities but in the 4th minute of 3 minutes stoppage time Walker goes up for the corner poor ball in from Williams there defender heads it clear but Walker goes out to collect it and from 35 yards puts the ball straight into the top corner but then gets disallowed because Connolly was offside and aparently involved. Their goalie takes the freekick smacks it straight at Connolly and then it goes in.

1-0 Leicester

Boring lifeless game no real opportunities but in the 4th minute of 3 minutes stoppage time Walker goes up for the corner poor ball in from Williams there defender heads it clear but Walker goes out to collect it and from 35 yards puts the ball straight into the top corner but then gets disallowed because Connolly was offside and aparently involved. Their goalie takes the freekick smacks it straight at Connolly and then it goes in.

i aint got no scores but a away win at ewood on sunday around 3pm will make me very happy and very drunk, come on city, moore to score on debut and hughes will play a big part on sunday..f**k it.. 3-1 leicester

Blackburn 2 - 3 Leicester

Pedersen (14 Mins)
De Vries (20 Mins)
Williams (40 Mins)

Half Time 1-2

Dickov (61 Mins)
Moore (88 Mins)

Full Time 2-3

Come on Leicester, Come on Leicester, Come on Leicester

Could you be a little more specific there NF ;-)
I tend not to make predictions with us because it tends to put the mockers on us.I have had an E/W bet on Dabizas to score first though.

highland fox said:
Could you be a little more specific there NF ;-)
I tend not to make predictions with us because it tends to put the mockers on us.I have had an E/W bet on Dabizas to score first though.

LOL :-D

FORGET THE TIMES, SEE WHAT A BOOKIE WILL GIVE YOU FOR THAT SCORE AND THEM SCORERS. GOTTA BE ABOUT 1000000000000000000000000000000000/1

Ive gone for williams first scorer with city to win 2-1, 240-1 with ######, get in!

Last edited by a moderator:
20/1 For Williams to score first doesn't look bad value to me,Hughes is 20/1 as well.

I know we will get through because I have had a dream of us in the semi-final against Manchester United.

We loaned Roy Carroll and in the last minute Man U are one-nil up. Van Nistelrooy has a shot and its bound to go in. So, Carroll jumps on to the bar swings down like a monkey and bends the post therefore the shot it the bar. Carroll collects the ball, boots it up and we score but I dont know who.

However on the serious side, I really wanna beat em everyone is writing us off. 1-0 to Leicester, 77 minute 3 yarder tap-in by Connolly.

Come On You Blue Boys!

My heart says Blackburn 0 - 2 Leicester (Williams & Moore).

My head says Blackburn 1 - 1 Leicester (Stead & Moore).

Then in true Leicester fashion we fook it up big time at home and lose 2-0 with DICKov scoring the winner and running over to a delirious away contingent of estatic cloth cap wearing, whippett shagging in breds numbering nearly 100 as they demonstrate what a big club they are.

I know I have seen it.

Lboro fox said:
MatthewHei said:
一定要win呀

Are these chinese good luck symbols?? Cause today i think we may need them! ;-)

u can say that, the meaning of that sentence is " We must win today", i wonder i am the only chinese in this "Leicester City forum"

Anyway, go City!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00